Problem with event challenge

In the current event challenge, new high scores aren’t replacing the old ones on some stages. I repeatedly play the stages in the rare tier and beat my old score but it doesn’t update. It happens definitely in stages 3 and 6, maybe others. I wasted about 20-30 banners and stand to miss out on some good loot.

This happened both before and after the 1.13.5 build 757 update.

1 Like

@Petri?

(20 characters)

Just compleated level 9 legendary … after I lost it in the first try … guess what ? Did not replace my score didn’t copleate the level wrrrrr

Sorry to hear about the problem! Please submit a new support ticket, so we can investigate this in more detail.

https://smallgiant.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000542934-How-to-Contact-Support-v1-9-7-onwards-

In-game support opens a white screen that stays white for more time than I have to wait. No hold music or anything.

Got passed the white screen. In-game support says to come to the forum. Aye. Great game, but I hope this bug gets fixed.

There’s a link on the page Petri gave you called ‘Submit a request’. That lets you contact Customer Support directly.

Thanks, Paulon. I submitted the request.