Problem with collecting rewards from ads on the iOS platform (iPhone)

Good day
I’m having trouble claiming rewards from ads. I use the iOS system and every 2-3 days the collection of rewards from advertisements freezes. After completing the countdown, only “loading…” is displayed. Subsequently, I have to reinstall the game in order to collect the reward. The problem was also reported by other iOS users in our clan.

Would it be possible to fix it somehow? well thank you

6 Likes

Having the same issue here

1 Like

My mate was facing same issue for few days

Welcome to the forum… There is this topic … On how to obtain the weekly gifts … It could be of help…

Being this could be a ios issue alone iv forward it to staff … :+1:

1 Like

Same exact issue here. Seems it started a few weeks ago and continues. It’s intermit but frequent enough that it’s certainly noticeable.

1 Like

Is this due to a specific ad or does it happen randomly? In any case, please #contact-support so we can investigate this further.

1 Like

Mine has been down for about two weeks stating Loading Ads…I have contacted customer support twice. I play on an iPad.

1 Like

it’s random. It is not tied to advertising. It happened to me 3 times, and the only option was to reinstall the game again.

I’m on iOS and the ads are now not loading at all for the last 12 hours. My previous issue was that I was forced to restart the game in order to get ads to play after I went Idle.

Mine has been stuck on loading ad now for 3 days. I also use iOS.

I miss getting the rewards but it’s SG/Zinga that is losing money while this is not working. I shouldn’t have to uninstall then install an app to get it working again.

1 Like

I contacted support. The message I got was that the ads are served by a third party and that is is beyond the control of SG/Zynga. As I said, I miss the rewards, but I don’t miss the Royal Match and misleading zombie ads at all.

Myself and another player in our alliance is also experiencing this issue. For the last week I have only had a message stating “loading ads.”. Nothing ever loads. I have updated the app. I also use an iPhone. The other player has not been able to get a mystic vision for a month. This is a real issue.

For two days, Jan 16 to today I can’t watch ads. I play daily on my iPad and this issue has happened before but usually only a couple hours. I spent way to much money on this game and my boy is having this same issue….

Mine has been loading ads for 12 days so far….

We need to keep commenting on this so it will be fixed. Many players are being impacted. I also posted on Facebook. Hopefully someone can get this resolved.

1 Like

Hello, since approximately 2 weeks my free summon pull add is not loading (never working) and same with mv. Adds are never loading :frowning: it is super annoying. Could you please let me know how I can fix this @Petri

2 Likes

Iv re forwarded this to mod chat :+1: @Zartanis seen yah line message too

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your help

1 Like

And in case it helps, the message that i get from mv is “you have exhausted all your mistic vision for the time being. Please try again later” . As for the free daily summon the message that i always get is “no ad available. Check back later”. Super frustrating, really. I spent so much money on this game… to get all these issues now. And it won’t work no matter how many times i restart app. Hope will get fixed soon

2 Likes