Problem getting 4* troops

So I’ve been playing for over a year and I have 1 4* troop. This is crazy ridiculous.
Here is my acct info:

account info removed by moderator

1 Like

@Morgarious Sorry to hear about your bad luck. That can certainly happen, unfortunately.

I removed your account info from your post — you should never post that on the Forum, as it can be used to gain control of your account. Only ever send it privately to Support.

Unfortunately, no one on the Forum, including the Staff, addresses any issues with particular accounts.

We’re all just fellow players (myself included).

But you can contact Support directly through the game to ask account questions. I don’t know that they’ll be able to do much for this case, but it doesn’t hurt to ask.

Here’s how to contact Support:

2 Likes

I have 2 4* troops and every time I get a token…i cross my fingers and rub my belly…it hasn’t helped so far. I’m thinking about hopping on one leg in a circle next time. Lol
But I haven’t won a good lottery scratch off, either.

I feel your pain dude.

3 Likes

Ty for the info. Especially for removing my acct info. Hey I also posted a picture of my account with the war error message from the April 10 war loss of connection bug. Would you be able to remove my account info from that post?

Thx zephyr1

1 Like

yeah, im curious who actually brings 4* troop drop rate up to the disclosed 10% drop rate, because for everybody i know, its definitely less than 3%, so there must be someone out there who has never drawn a 3* from an epic troop token… lol

No problem, all set! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the heads up, it’s hard to keep track of those in the mega threads when there’s a server outage.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.