Problem fixed

I have been playing for quite some time now and during alliance wars I only get 3 flags with no additional flags at reset. Can you give me any info on this or maybe fix the problem ? I appreciate your time in looking into this for me ! Have a great day !

PROBLEM HAS BEEN FIXED. NEED TO CLOS THIS TOPIC

1 Like

Just to get this clear, what do you mean with ā€œresetā€?

If itā€™s killing all the teams on the other side and all teams respawning, you wonā€™t get any additional flags from that.
A war goes for 24 hours and after 12 hours you will get the additional 3 flags.
If thatā€™s not the case, I would advise you to contact the support.

Seems to be a language barrier going on in the other thread.

Should that other thread be merged here now? Same person, same general theme.

Iā€™ve closed the other thread and left this one open. However, there appears to be a language barrier. Without a screen shot, I donā€™t know if more help can be added. The linked post above contains the basic mechanics of the war.

I am nearly sure that developers can have access to activity logs. So if Swordsman, like suggested at the end of the other topic, will report a bug using the game feature ā€˜report bugā€™, probably the developers can check the user activity log and verify if he actually encountered a bug and probably the reason why the bug happened. We users canā€™t help him anymore, I assume, only developers.

1 Like

First of all, please explain what is ā€œresetā€?

How many attacks did you do in the last war?

@Swordsman1669 can still screenshot the war activity and how many flags he has left. If the war activity shows he made 3 attacks and there are no flags left then that is indicative of a problem.

Oops missed the numbers ā€¦

1 Like

Or @Swordsman1669 can also go to battlefield and push the :gear: button 怋 Attack Teams, and count how many heroes have been used. Is it only 15 or 30?

Guessing they may think once 3 flags are used and there is a reset they get another 3 flags. :woman_shrugging:
First 3 flags to start war by the 12 hour mark you get another 3 thatā€™s it.

1 Like

But I never get the 2nd set

Take a screenshot showing your available flags before you use any. Then take another screenshot 12 hours later. You should have 3 flags at the beginning and 3 more after 12 hours. It doesnā€™t matter how many enemy teams are left on the field, or how many times your alliance resets the board. 6 attacks per player per war. If you arenā€™t getting 6 flags total, submit a support ticket.

It should look like this before you use any flags. If you use all 3 in the first 12 hours, it should have 0 flags when the timer shows 12:01 left, and 3 flags again when it shows 11:59 left.

1 Like