Private messaging on the forum?

The best way to do this is to flag a post and select “something else.” This option does not count negatively against anyone. It allows for a message that goes to a shared mod and staff dialogue box. This is used by some to request their own posts be closed or similar. Hope that helps.

10 Likes

I mean, I think having a PM option (between players) would drastically reduce off-topic comments in certain threads.

Oh but thanks for your suggestion. I’ll keep that in mind.

2 Likes

i had the option once appear to me to PM someone i think me and him/her replied to each other for about 5 times about the same conversation then the pop up came to me :stuck_out_tongue: i think currently this is the only way to PM someone

1 Like

@Petri can you message me?

Oh, I wish one could PM on the forum. Maybe an option to ‘befriend’, someone, and if they befriend you back, that enables PMs between the two users? :slight_smile:

Similar to what I wish the ingame chat had.

1 Like

Is there any sort of help you need?

1 Like

Hello @littleKAF I need some help getting Support to respond to my query. I was hoping Perti or another may be able to see if they could help with that.

Hi @Magnus1, how long have you been waiting, it can take a few business days ?

@JonahTheBard Hello, it’s been just over 24 hours at this point. I’m somewhat impatient :wink:

1 Like

Lol, ok.

With the Morlovia bug incident still taking up a lot of support time, I’d give it a couple of days before panicking.

4 Likes

Let’s say I have a question for a moderator on something that I’m not sure can be public…
How do I proceed?

@Yhc you can private message the moderators by using the Flag function, and selecting the “Something Else” option.

1. Click the … below your own post
  2. Click the :black_flag: icon
  3. Select Something Else This post requires staff attention for another reason not listed above.

Then you can type your message to the moderators.

2 Likes

Thanksatleasttwentycharacters :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok thanks. So no private message or as u can say no discussion about players problems wow.
Anyway would you be so kind and tell me where is next wizard troops summons please.
I can’t find the answer anywhere.
Whatever I goole up answer comes with calendar BS
and I can’t see what I’m looking for .
Again thanks and sorry to troubling you.

Welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

Pm messages between people on here isn’t allowed as it probably would cause problems, not everyone is kind and friendly and the risk of abuse to folk could turn nasty is the Internet after all … :roll_eyes:

As for wizard troops that would be the magic tower and when that is next is anybodys guess
Sorry…

Wont be till next year i think … The forum always has the best information on what is going on so when magic Tower is available here be first to know :+1:

1 Like

Don’t want members sending players pics of their fully ascended Richard.

3 Likes

Thanks for let me know

1 Like

since it seems there’s no direct message here, @Dudeious.Maximus may I have the pleasure to read you on my Line please ?

my Line ID : nynaeve-mandragoran

1 Like