Private Messages & Friends Lists, Player Search - Please add your comments & ideas here!

And sir with the utmost respect to your opinion, and I do appreciate it, there’s no way possible you can think their being disrespectful by just seeing that. But ok. I respect your opinion and feelings. That’s why I mentioned it as a topic. Thanks you.

That’s exactly what I’m saying. I’m starting to believe those opposing this because of harrassment are afraid itll be them who get harrassed. Totally understandable but unfair.

1 Like

They’re not being disrespectful. They blatantly breaking the rules. If they do that in public, there’s nothing prohibiting people to make you inbox a hell.

1 Like

Oh ok. Well that happens in our rooms also. We push Ban and it’s over. Followed by REPORT. I personally know 2 people that were banned for being reported within the hour. So then the feature should be a only friends can PM through an acceptance of an invitation.

I think it should be pretty easy to add this feature. Many a time players are “kicked” out of alliance with them pretty miffed with the manner of dismissal.

Also, a personal chat gives the alliances leaders to chat in private about topics which would rather not look good on alliance chat board. Also, private chat should make recruitment process easier and help make the chat rooms ad free.

Hello,
I vote for I totally agree.

1 Like

I agree because I’d love to see some of our past alliance members and where they landed and how they are doing.

4 Likes

I agree… I joined here to suggest this… not so much as chatting with them, but would be nice to know where they are now…

3 Likes

In the 10 or so months my alliance has existed there are about 5 people who just flat out went MIA out of nowhere and after like 30 days idle we finally kicked them - we didn’t have a choice as it was killing our ability to grow. I’d just like to know they are ok because they were all chatters who I would have expected to tell us they were quitting the game vs. just go MIA.

1 Like

I wish we had this ability!

1.Player search (in any alls).
2. Players chat. Make it possible to send a personal message.
3. Player’s activity. Make a green/red triangle (round… etc.) on player’s avatar if the player is online/offline

1 Like

When I started my alliance I used a lot of newby’s just to give them a chance in a place where they can grow. I had a couple people that were really powerful helping out. They ended up leaving and I definitely like to see where they went

Some countries charge an extra fee to download even free apps or don’t offer the apps at all in their countries. We are running into to that problem ourselves in our alliance. We need a way to Private message individuals at least. We already have an Inbox. Good grief, if Idle Heroes can have one, why can’t we?

If they do one, a better one than Idle’s please. shudder :grin:

I think the personal messaging would be good some members in a alliance do not look back at the chat so trying to address an issue with them is impossible like letting them know they need to set defences for war or they are missing fighters in there defences

Hi mate. I’ve read allmost all the opinions about this subject and i got to o single conclusion…good things are not made for the fear that bad things could come with the good ones. Like we don’t do a PM because of the trolls . But with all my love and respect , i think you don’t apply this measures because If You do, than the real number of the players will be revealed, and “more than 400 k players” doesn’t sound so good like " more than 1 M players" . A soft that supervise players to not be able to chat with more than 1 account, like here or on other sites, i think will be enough and do the job, but as i say…the real number of players will be revealed and also the fun of some sort of players will be taken, because trolling or hidding is fun for a few. SO…I am asking …You guys can’t or You don’t want? Thx for “listening”

Friendlist and tradesystem with Alliance and Friends
A Ranking and Alliance Shop for items and Heroes

I think Dante already answered this:

Private Messages & Friends Lists, Player Search - Please add your comments & ideas here! - #81 by Dante2377

It’s the software that does the job, not the members…but whatever, You allready answered me, so thx and all the Best.

That’s would be great. I would like to invite good opponents in raids that still not having an Alliance to join ours.

Maybe we would need only a button or similar, to let the opponent know, that she/he is welcome at our Alliance.