Private Messages & Friends Lists, Player Search - Please add your comments & ideas here!

Think this is a great idea, as someone in a semi active alliance, would live to learn more about other alliance’s before joining. As it stands now you have to join one but if you don’t have same ideals that will cause you to leave. Making you look like a bit of a jerk.

1 Like

Would be a good option to add to beaable to speak to fellow members in your alliance only in private so it is easy for alliance members to ask Co leaders and leader questions

You come for the hero’s but stay for the mates!

I used to play a zombie game called Please Stay Calm +whilst it was super fun +addictive the very best part was cultivating a friends list who you could chat to privately even if they were in a different safehouse to you. Large friend lists also meant you could get healed quicker, it really built up friendships that weren’t limited to your alliance.

I hope to see this feature in development in the future!

good subject. the implementation of this function would minimize the use of other messengers. It would be much easier to discuss strategy, team member and others

1 Like

@Rook any chance this will resurface? With alliance wars it’s becoming more important to have the ability to direct message alliance members for strategy changes, such as unified tank element, etc. Maybe adding a compose button in the messages tab or something like that and only existing alliance members show up as available recipients to start with. It could eveolve into an invite feature, but direct message in-group I believe is super important.

Currently the topic is clearly mentioned in The Shortlist in the section of ideas that are not currently considered.

That is the word at the moment from SG.

I encourage you to review the list, to see what is being considered, which ideas are liked but shelved for now, and which are off the table for various reasons.

2 Likes

I’m at my limit for votes for this idea, but I’ve made lots of friends in this game that would be great to stay in touch with and “check-in” on.

It would also be fun to have a “VISIT ONLY” tag to allow players to enter another alliance’s chat only for the purposes of socializing. This would require the addition of an alliance-wide ban-hammer / block list for those pesky users who just want to be buttholes. But this feature would be fun and would work if they were disallowed from participating in titan battles or wars.

Maybe easier to have an invited guest list? Only those (extra) players on the list could join chat?

Personally, I’m fine with how things are now, but that’s how I might approach it.

It would be really great to have the ability to search for individual players via their gamer tag.

Our alliance was dissolved right from under us and we all enjoyed the game together. We are slowly finding each person. It would have been quicker and easier with a search option.

The idea has been proposed before, but hasn’t gotten a lot of traction to date.

@Rook, @Kerridoc, it looks like @coppersky was consolidating these at one point in this thread. I’m not sure if that’s still a going concern, but it seems like some consolidation might be in order.

The ability to search Alliances is very nice. But it would be amazing if we could search specific players. This way, we can keep tabs on friends who aren’t in our Alliance or who don’t show up in global chat.
This could help with Recruitment as well.

3 Likes

Help. It’s Shenhua my kid deleted me…let me back in

It would be really nice if we could have a player search engine like alliances do. No messages just the in game profile. I was in an alliance for a long time until I and some other members that I knew left. Since then iv lost track of their paths and have no way to find them. I want to keep up with their progress on the game or join in an alliance together. I have no other way of contacting them. I cant see a way that this would cause problems and I think its odd that this hadn’t been added yet. What are your thought s on this?

1 Like

Dear Devs,

Please think about the idea t search on player names, not only on alliances.

With kind regards,

Darth

7 Likes

I know why I would look up another player. Why would you? I’m curious! :grin:

LOL. Stay curious, lol

2 Likes

You can find a player if you know the name of their alliance, but I guess you know that.

Some players aren’t in an alliance or you don’t know where they went after they left yours or another. Or if they are still playing the game. We had someone quit our alliance because he couldn’t play anymore at that moment, would be nice if we could check on him to see if he came back to the game.

3 Likes

For me, finding a player is really only helpful if I can also message them. :confused:

2 Likes

Yes, true, but that probably isn’t going to happen, but you could at least see when they are online and try calling for them in chat.