Private Messages & Friends Lists, Player Search - Please add your comments & ideas here!

The posts I quoted earlier are from Staff, so we know they’ve read, considered, and responded to the idea of friends lists.

Thanks.
Friend’s list is something new. You need to write code create another database entity to record against each player. store it, maintain it etc.
A player’s name / ID is already part of the game system. All I requested was the ability for gamers to query it. Tiny bit of functionality to enable. Like Aliiances tab where we can find alliances just by typing the name.

Anyways, it is just a thought I’d put out there. Hope they will read it and perhaps allow us to do it.

We do see your message m8, don’t worry about that.

As for member search, also as a developer myself knowing it shouldn’t be/isn’t hard to impliment I dout SG is going to make this a priority anytime soon.

The idea is good but I think the timing is wrong for this.
If it is allience friends your wanting to find then use an external app this way you can ask them there what allience they are in, then come back to the allience search.

Here also using an external all will cover all you privacy issues allowing to send personal messages. LINE app can do this.

Why is this not implemented yet? It would help tremendously! This would improve communication 10 fold, allow you to talk with old alliance members that left due to life reasons, and when they were to come back they could talk to you. I don’t think there is anyway for someone like that to contact their old alliance to try and get a spot.

One last thing, why is your answer to this is asking us to download someone else’s app to fix what this game lacks, that’s like going to Burger King and them telling you to use a burger from McDonald’s and they will give you the rest of the sandwich…

I wish they would sometimes. Lol

I’d like it to be a way to have pushed notifications when the team messages. Or a way to tag someone. I missed war by 30 minutes and someone messaging me would have been helpful. Things like discord exist but for the common player it’d be easier to have it in game. I get notified when training completes and when people attack but not messages.

That’s why you screenshot the violation as proof.

Personal safety could be addressed via a block tab…block all messages or block a certain member message also a report tab… personally I think it a great idea, a lot of alliance members are from all over the world so different time zones…not easy to message in the general alliance chat

why we are not able message other players would be much easier for the player find new members

It would be too easy for it to devolve into spam and harassment

1 Like

I agree with @NPNKY . Opens up a whole new level of safeguarding, anti-bullying etc that costs money to administrate and is increasingly a legal and PR minefield.

1 Like

We should do have the option to individually message our team.

1 Like

As an alliance leader, I feel it would be a strong quality of life improvement if I, or anyone for that matter, could send private messages to other players, at least within the alliance. It’s hard to direct a message to anyone particular since the chat history easily shoves your messages out if the chat when it shows titan results or the war results. If I want to tell something to someone in my alliance, there’s a very small window where that person gets to read it.

So, how about some sort of Inbox in the messages section?

Zeldylocks,
Kansan Ruusut alliance

This was suggested and denied by devs.

Please search for similar threads before opening new Topic.

THX

My bad for not reading the shortlist before posting, but I stand my ground. Especially since a market of this size and type is prone to change over time. This shortlist was edited just a few weeks ago, but I can’t tell when the verdict about private messages, within an alliance, was drawn last.

Without demand, there is no supply.

postscript: Most of the threads searched weren’t talking about the same function what I suggested.

1 Like

No prob. Made similar suggestion once. therefor I remembered the current status :wink:
Enjoy the Weekend @Zeldylocks !!!

I would like to send a private message to another player.

Won’t happen. Too much potential for abuse/harassment

5 Likes

At least a search player function and invite button. People accidentally leave there alliance, then can’t remember how to spell it correctly to find it threw search.

3 Likes