Private alliance description

We do hex code all the time using ios. Are you placing the code in brackets with no spaces, then typing your message? It works in both game chat and in banner displays.

[#FFFF66]Copy this yellow text for a test and paste into your chat, be sure to copy from the first bracket to this point.

I hope it works for you!

2 Likes

@LadySuzanne, @Badkins - I havenā€™t tried in quite a while, because it definitely didnā€™t work earlier on in the gameā€¦ maybe Apple made some changes and I didnā€™t notice. Will definitely try again. Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

@princess1 I usually use the colors on the left side, and I test them before wide use (I have a list of which ones work best in-game Chat, and which work best in the bannerā€¦they are different colors.

@Witch Iā€™m IOS, and it works great for me. As @Badkins said, make sure that there are no spaces in the code, and type your message immediately after, as in their sample. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Would it be possible to add a separate banner to the titan and war screens, not visable to anyone outside of the alliance, so we can post important info and strategy there, to enable better teamwork! That way info doesnā€™t have to be spammed in to chat, plenty of room on both screens to have a limited banner accessible by leaders only

• List item

plenty of room for a noticeboard type banner at the bottom of screen, which you have to access before hitting titan or entering battlefield

@Dragonst666 This is a great idea that a lot of people have expressed a desire for. I know for our alliance itā€™d be useful to, since we use our public banner a lot for messages, but theyā€™re visible to others, and sometimes people forget to look.

Many variations of this idea have been proposed; I think this one is probably the most similar to yours:

@Kerridoc @Rook should this be merged?

3 Likes

Thank you, I was in a rush and wanted to post it before I forgot! It really should be very simple to code it and would bring many benifits to all alliances. I understand that donā€™t want to go into providing us with pm type stuff, but a simply noticeboard with limited characters would be perfect

Iā€™d personally want at least as many characters as the current banner: colors and size codes eat up characters tooā€¦

1 Like