[Primer] What do forum “Likes” do? Or use your "Likes"

I guess I’m just so used to being short on forum :heart: and game :gloves: that the prospect of there being sufficient supply of anything around here is suspect. :wink:

4 Likes

…for Rook to eat. :sob:

Welcome to the club @Zephyr1!

4 Likes

Well I’ve joined the club, apparently, @FrenziedEye, @Rigs, @Gryphonknight, @Rook, @Garanwyn

I was told that there were previously cookies:

And @Rook said making more is an option:

So my question is…

Are one of you going to make the cookies, or should I just show myself into the kitchen and start digging around for flour?

5 Likes

:cookie: :cookie:

There’s my 2 cookies for what it’s worth @zephyr1

2 Likes

Welcome aboard!

@Rook already made more. Here you go:

7 Likes

I make them. The question is if you can reach them faster than I can… :grin:

6 Likes

@Zephyr1 actual file footage from the club archives of @Rook literally snatching a cookie from poor @Gryphonknight as he was picking it up to eat it. Eat fast, my friend. Eat fast.

images(15)

6 Likes

@Decorum @General_Confusion @_John_Doe @Petri @AirHawk @Razor @Garanwyn @Witch

congrats on Empathetic badge and here are your cat resistant cookies :fortune_cookie: :fortune_cookie: :fortune_cookie: ( until they get opposable thumbs for taking out the fortunes )

8 Likes

@Gryphonknight thanks! I’d give you a :heart:, but of course I don’t have any…

And I’m pretty sure the cats just pull the paper out with their teeth to play with lol.

5 Likes

Nothing is too difficult for my cat to chew and destroy though :rofl:

5 Likes

@Decorum Tried to :heart: but…

5 Likes

Which E and P hero would you want to bake your cookies? As long as it isn’t Friar Tuck I’m generally open to anyone…

Chef Boldtusk or Wonderful Feast Wilbur are the obvious off topic choices.

Quirky choices are Khan’s Order Khagan, Blessed Brew Kiril - for cookies with a kick - and Midsummer’s Dream Alberich - for cookies legal in Canada.

Unstoppable Growl Boss Wolf must be diet cookies.

As long as it is not Toxic traps Oberon, Ashes to Ashes Gravemaker, or Burning Chains Natayla.

5 Likes

Hahaha wonderful answer @Gryphonknight

1 Like

@Gryphonknight @FrenziedEye :heart::cookie:

Thanks for the morning laugh :laughing:

2 Likes

This is cool 20 characters

1 Like

Might have to suggest to Discourse.org they add a “Recommended” reply tag for mods/ admin to apply to a reply so it goes to the top of a “Summarize Topic” just like the “Solution” reply tag.

Example
First Post
Solution reply
Recommended replies ( chronological)
Replies past like threshold ( chronological )

This would be a big help with merged topics and 5* hero topics.

@Garanwyn
@zephyr1

We might have to get you a Discourse.org account if the prioritize feature requests from business users.

1 Like

Daily likes

Regular* only gets +25 compared to Member ( see table ).

Trust Levels

Level label x likes likes x votes votes
0 new x1 50 x0.2 2
1 basic x1 50 x1 10
2 member x1.5 75 x2 20
3 Regular* x2 100 x3 30
4 leader x3 150 x4 40

*= Trust level 3 - Regular - is the only trust level that must be maintained, or drops to trust level 2 - member.

Notes

Click for notes

FIN

1 Like

Sure, sure… 75 vs. 100 doesn’t seem like much… Regulars only have 33% more likes than plain members…

And Telluria only has 772 power compared to Kashhrek’s 643… so Tellie is only 20% stronger than Kash.

:laughing:

(just messin with ya) :wink:

This makes me feel guilty that I get extra likes since I dont think I’ve ever even come close to reaching the limit.

Cookie Settings