[Primer, Math] Why did I get four Banes from x10 elemental yellow summons or how summons, and indirectly recruit training, works in Empires

I really don’t see how Empires is sustainable with out adding 6*, and higher heroes

I am sorry if it is confusing, but I start each post by answering a question that is bugging me. Explaining something to someone else is the best way to discover holes in your reasoning and bad math in your analysis.

I am in no hurry to level 5* heroes because I am asking “what comes next”. Since you only recover 10% of XP used to level a 5*, and none of the ascension items, when a 5* 4.80 is used to level another hero, how much of my ascension items and recruits do I want to spend now, and how much to save.

I am not to ragey about the flaw in 3* Hero skill rolls because I see 3* heroes as the 2* heroes of the future.

Once the Devs add 6* heroes, people will expect 7* heroes, but 6* heroes are going to be a bit of a shock to some people. One reason I plan to level my recruit storage after leveling more immediate buildings.

People are complaining about 3* and 4* ascension items.

In my other F2P MMO people demanded a way to merge two 4* ascension items into one 4* ascension item they “needed “. Then where pissed when they didn’t have the two items when 6* & 7* heroes were introduced. I keep this in mind when spending ascension items.

People demanded a way to get more 3* ascension items.

In my other F2P MMO they were excited to finally get it, until they realized they needed it for 6* tier 2 and 7* tier 1. I try to remember this when analyzing a $20 offer.

In my other F2P MMO people spent money they didn’t have to get 5* heroes & 4* ascension items then where surprised when training camp 30 added mythical training, chance of 6*, and training camp 40 added divine training, chance of 7*. One reason I made Training camp 20 a priority and not Forge 20 or 10* Titans.

All F2P MMOs have to keep evolving and raising the maximum Stronghold and maximum heroes stars. While streamlining the way to get to the penultimate level of heroes and ascension items.

I cannot predict the future, but given Small Giant Games’ recent cash infusion I have great hope of years of playing Empires. I try not to hoard, but I do strive for frugality.

1 Like