Price differences Android vs. Apple iOS (same country & currency)

So todays offer sparked a debate in our alliance about price difference for offers on Android devices vs. Apple iOS devices in the same country and with the same currency.

Below are 2 screenshots from UK players billed in GBP - one on Apple and one on Android

You can see the Apple prices are cheaper

Same with the Share the Gems - £2.49 on Apple and £2.99 on Android

Does this price discrepancy happen in other countries?

For once I don’t think this is Small Giant’s fault. I think its Apple and Google applying different tax charges

Just be interested in how it is in other countries.
Thanks

yes, it does. iOS prices went down recently, also in my country.
This expalantion was given a couple years ago but I guess still holds true.

1 Like

Those are words I never thought I would hear :rofl:

3 Likes

Actually I believe it’s caused by this; I am still chasing up confirmation tho.

Enjoy and happy gaming :slight_smile:

@Steve9999 and @cadi

4 Likes

LMAO!!! Hahahahah :joy: :joy: :joy:

oooh, there it is! I knew I read something recent but couldn’t find it. Thanks Guvnor :blush:

2 Likes

Just for reference, we have a couple who live in the same state in the U.S.A, one on Apple and one on Android, and their prices for this offer are identical.

Any other countries want to chime in?

Hi,
For about two months, iOS users have been shopping at the market more expensive than Android users. When do you plan to eradicate this injustice?

There is a very serious difference in the middle and this causes a great injustice in the game.

Please look at the images below and see how big the difference is and find a solution now!

It’s nothing to do with SGG. The price differences are down to Apple and Android charging different amounts for the transactions.

In the UK it’s the other way around, Apple are cheaper than Android.

Your country will no doubt have a different pricing structure with each of them.

4 Likes

Shame that this doesn’t happen in Singapore. Would be nice to have lower prices for iOS users. :laughing:

It’s the same for all currently. Unchanged.

1 Like