Price difference on spring offer

He’s been asked in 3 different threads what country he’s in and hasn’t answered or answered with something like “well I’m not on Mars…”

1 Like

But here is the thing my original post is both in US dollars! We live in the same town but we both are offered different prices… How is this acceptable!?

Are you on different operating systems? Again, there is a price difference between Apple and Google.

also, I know for apple, ios doesn’t show you any taxes, but when you see the itunes bill, there is tax added. Does google add that into the price up front?

2 Likes

I would compare billing addresses specifically the country.

Apple vs. Android was 8.99 vs 9.99 from what I saw in my own experience, but not 14.99 and that sounds like a disparity on one of your two’s end from a payment perspective.

I guess if SG is really greedy the ios cost is going to increase

It must be added into Google purchases since I’m always charged the exact amounts shown within game.

$8.99 vs $14.99 is just a currency difference - not every dollar is the same. Not specifying what currency you’re being charged in is misleading at best. And that’s a pretty generous interpretation.

exactly. In IOS, the tax is added on later and is separate from the in-game in-app purchase.

The final itunes bill will probably be something like $9.55 or $9.75 for the $8.99 purchase.

1 Like

If you don’t buy it it’s 0,00$ for both :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

and even on Mars :smile:

1 Like

Are you kidding? The VAT on Mars is awful.

2 Likes