Prevent revive status effect

We need a hero with a status effect that prevents heroes who can revive from reviving others.

I went up against 2 teams that both had alby and MN at the corners and got thrashed. Kunchen at tank didnt help either lol.

Who’s with me?!?

Me. Mostly

Could we just add that power to hu tao? He’s just a useless panda rug.

Or Quintus?

Or, you know, a super rare hotm :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

That prevent hero would be fun. Although, MN and Albie are impossible enough to summon, Yes, I tried and failed and might be, OK am definitely still a tad salty could you imagine how much more difficult this niche hero would be to summon :thinking:?

2 Likes

I know your pain. During the current rush tournament, I fought a team that IIRC was MN - Kunchen - Elena - Kunchen - MN. That was a rough one to beat with all the very fast Mana healers/revivers, but I won with about 2 minutes left on the clock. But yeah, that battle was painful.

Blocking just the revive might be a bit too niche for a hero special. Blocking both healing and revive (kinda like bloody battle tournaments) for a few turns would be more viable for a 5* hero. Especially for field aid wars.

2 Likes

Perhaps. Plus there are other heroes who silence and what not. I should have taken onatel and proteus along too for those fights lol.

1 Like

They just need to revive heroes with empty mana and everything will be just fine.

You forget about atamos.

1 Like

Personally, I like this. No revive is a little too niche for me. Silence effectively does the same thing for a bit. A hero only useful for a few enemies sounds like an unuseful hero to me.

I’ll throw my +1 in the mix here. Nothing worse than taking out the whole team than for them all to pop back up again full of mana and death.

1 Like

A monk character that says, “No! They have earned their rest! Leave them in peace!” Or some dramatic thing! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Who’s not? The people who spent all kinds of $$ getting North and Alby.

1 Like

A hero that just blocks Revive is too niche to be viable. I’d rather see the “Block healing” specials extended to prevent Revive as well

2 Likes

Like the sand empire heros! They block healing right?
Could add a new hero to that with resuscitation included?

1 Like

Sand heroes and Perseus. Was thinking of adding it to existing heroes

Doubt they would buff any of them heros. Adding more would make more sense as a business point! They probably only make one hero with that ability so people may want that hero on there rosta