Préparation phase and skipping the war

No, you are not alone. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t consider AW a hassle or inconvenience…farming 8-7 59 times a day, now there is a hassle and an inconvenience…:grinning::grinning:

5 Likes

First let me say that I agree there should be a way for allies to opt out of wars if they so choose.
That being said though, the way things are working now @GrandGousier I would have all members set a defense team then just not attack if you chose not to participate, why?
Because loosing a war right now has no negative consequences to your alliance or single members… not even a ranking board where you would not like to be seen “low”…
on the other hand by setting “real teams” you at least provide your opponent with a chance to still test out their hero combinations and team building strategies, you have already deprived them of a true competition at least give them a chance at real battles.
Having been on the receiving side of a similar treatment (sneakier in our case but that is beside the point) let me tell you that it is extremely frustrating for someone who actually enjoys it having prepped yourself and then finding your team in an arena where there is nothing to do.
Please think a little bit about your opponents too not just in terms of “oh well it is their problem not ours”.
Thank your for you time in reading my verbosity.

Hi! There are a lot of people who do not find alliance wars of any interest and I am one of them. For those pacifists i would like to propose such an option. So it would be up to the alliance whether to take part in the war or not.

3 Likes

Good idea. This should be a searchable attribute, so that it’s easier for people to find pacifist alliances.

2 Likes

You are welcome Tsuni ! Of course this is what I’ll be doing. Thank you for reminding me that a short paragraph is missing in my previous post. I reiterate that I would like to offer my opponents the best they may expect and not at all prevent them from playing. That is why I look forward the missing button. I deeply regret your “oh well it is their problem not ours” showing that you didn’t understand my mind.
I hope that now the subject is definitively closed. I wait for the next update with impatience.

@Kitti like that solution!

i am in an alliance with my main game and my 3 barely played alternates. The alternates were created on old devices solely so that the alliance could get a few extra points on titans, which I love to hit, lol. I was curious about AW so decided to try it out even though those three alts only had about 6-10 heros total, and none maxed.

What bothered me was that I could not see how many teams the opponent would use and since the war starts at 4 a.m. My time, I just went ahead and put up defense for all four of mine before I went to bed.

When I woke up, I saw that the other alliance only put two teams in the war. It felt really unbalanced, lol.

Your suggestion would at least permit alliances to opt out before any matching takes place. It is too late once the prep period starts in the current system.

It still doen’t help with the situation where some individuals want to participate and some do not.

Maybe they can have a button that coukd be pressed once defense teams are finalized and the matchups can happen that way?

If they give better rewards for wars will see no more comments here…

The wars are a good thing. Per a suggestion from an Alliance member: It would be great if the leader and perhaps co-leader of an Alliance had the ability to remove a member’s defense outside of the war and prep period, that would be great!

Heck, I wouldn’t mind if one of the team definitions could be for a War defense definition.

A member of my alliance got a Damascus blade in their defeat loot.

Given the scarcity of mats, I’d rather roll that dice at every opportunity.

2 Likes