Premi non ricevuti

Scusate oggi finita la guerra avevo 216 gemme e vincendo la guerra mi ha dato come premio 30 gemme ma non sono state accreditate nel mio account,adesso avevo 3 anelli per ascendere i 5* rossi ho la missione rossa che ho appena finito e anche in questo caso non mi è stato dato il premio dell’anello…scusate ma sta diventando abbastanza difficile giocare se poi finisci le missioni e non ti vengono calcolati i premi…davvero risolvete questi problemi per favore

Scrivi in inglese… Non possono aiutarti altrimenti… :confused:

sorry if I write to you again but they are really happening Unusual things today I had red element crate mission with final prize rings for the ascension and when I finished it all I did not receive the ring. another problem over the war that we have won as a prize I have been given various items, even good but I did not get the 30 gems that showed me as a prize, I’ll explain better, when it is over I gave the strip that I he showed the awards received but when I went to see the gems I had were the same as before without the 30 gems added to me. I’m sure because I was counting to see how much I was missing to make the call and I had 216 when I came back to check were always 216 when they should have been 246. thanks for the attention but try to solve because otherwise I pass the want to play. at least that I do not get rid of the prizes I earn at stake. I thank you fifth76

This has been moved to Foreign Languages, where you can post in any language as you please.

I’m not sure what happened with your prizes. Do you have screenshots? Did you report these errors to Game Support?

Questo è stato spostato in Lingue straniere, dove puoi pubblicare in qualsiasi lingua a tuo piacimento.

Non sono sicuro di cosa sia successo con i tuoi premi. Hai degli screenshot? Hai segnalato questi errori all’assistenza di gioco?