Predetermined winners

are your 4* all max emblemed up? troops maxed out?

I have some with emblems in the teens. Even with those, however, the teams by day 3 are stacked to the teeth. At least 300 TP higher than mine. It would be difficult to find more difficult 4 star teams, let’s put it that way. And I’m supposed to win 21 out of 25 of these.

And to the OPs point, the boards do not help.

well, then you are not near the top.

I’ve made it to the end of day 5 and the top 1% bracket once (22-3) in one of the recent 3* tourneys.
But that’s with a decent selection of heroes to pick and choose, a decent defensive run, and obviously a fair bit of luck… and in spite of apparently starting with lower points per victory than those with talented 3*s.

It was easier to get there when it was only 4 days.

It was pretty clear, when the tournament was extended an extra day and lives were not, that too many people were making it to day 4. Which is fine, I’m ok with the herd being thinned aggressively. However, in combination with the ability to buy back it, it’s ummm… cheeky :smiley:

It depends. Usual result is 20-5 or 21-4 so do have to pay most of the time. Maybe 4 tournaments I haven’t paid. I have one 24-1 and one or two 23-2 but can’t finish in top 100 because of biased point distribution. Without emblems your first raids give too few points.

Can place top 100 in 5* tournaments because that’s where all emblems are. Not because it always goes well, think I had place 68ish somewhere after going 20-5. It was a bit rough tournament for most (no healing?) but since the starting games gave full points instead of having to ramp up like when you are without emblems that probably gives 1000-1500 points so can afford a few losses.

I agree. Rush attack makes it very challenging if you are on the offense side. But then again, my defense is doing great this time, so…

That’s sort of the point. I have all the 4 stars maxed, but none at max emblems and I get a murderers row of full emblem defenses starting on day 3.

Welcome to Slotcha games. They slotcha money.

1 Like

You make a purple diamond and then clear the board, and then you’ll have better tile to work with. Not ideal, but you do what you can with a bad board.

Hello
The op may have meant that when, a color is banned on tournaments, that color tiles will be all over the place.
On the last 3* tournament (red was banned) i couldn’t get rid of them fast enough not matter how many diamonts i triggered.
My take anyway.
Have fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

Tournaments are a joke or close.
On the 5*, with my poor team 4* I made Friday and top 5%
Today, with a good team I already out, for 3 games only one survivor on the enemy’s side and with 34, 26 and 15 HP, frustrating… and money grab.

If I remember correctly, the first day, the matchmaking is such that each one of us are supposed to have slightly easier opponents. After the first day, the matchmaking is “fair”. That’s what I was referring to.

Not like I am working with limited heroes.

I am actually glad a moderator stepped in telling me everything is fine. :face_with_raised_eyebrow: What’s next? Going to give me a $7 bill for $5? Good bye, I quit

I have not been able to go to day 3.

For me tournament is over on day 2, it doesnt matter what I do.
So yeah, I gave up on it. If on the first day I lose two games I am done with it.

Yes, but when you pop that gem to clear the board, you just pump up the opponents mana levels to striking levels.

And it’s good night puppy.

Wait, do Mods have the authority to do that??

1 Like

You should level Balthazar…

1 Like

There’s $7 bills??? :open_mouth:

2 Likes