Pre-war list for tracked alliances

Prior to war matchmaking, we compile a list of war scores for alliances at 30/30. The list includes alliances which are tracked for purposes of ranking the Top 100.

One of the purposes of this pre-war list is to provide some insight into potential opponents for the upcoming war.

As a test, I’m going to share our pre-war list here. Given the short amount of time before it becomes obsolete, I don’t know whether this will be a one off or something to be continued.

A few comments:

It’s a very rough, first pass at capturing war scores for alliances that happen to be at 30/30 with no opt outs at the point in time we’re checking war scores. It’s not the final list, there are alliances and scores that will be added up through when war is going on, and not all alliances on the list will be there when we’re done with it. It’s just a snap shot in time, with information that some find to be useful or entertaining.

The higher on the list, especially over 159.0K, the more complete it is. Likewise, the oppose the further below 159.0K you get.

It will be further reviewed, corrected and tweaked, over the coming days. At that point, it becomes the starting point for ranking alliances.

/disclaimers over.

The win / loss for the three prior wars is also included in order to provide a bit more information about potential opponents. Hint, hint, SG.

Keep in mind there is a four war blackout period where alliances won’t be matched up again.

And by “we,” I mean Ghost Chili of Crew-Saders. She does 90%+ of the data gathering on this list. Without her, there are no ranks or recaps.

November 10, 2022 pre-war list for upcoming Attack Boost #1 war:

6 Likes

Thanks for sharing thiis and thank you also ghost chili.

3 Likes

1 Like

Current pre-war list for tracked alliances.

Only alliances at 30/30 when checked over the last 24 hours are included on this list.

There are 37 alliances tracked but not included on the list as they were not at 30/30 when checked. War scores for those alliances will be captured during war for purposes of ranking alliances.

Completeness significantly declines below 163.0K.

Alliances cannot matchup against the same opponent more than every 5th war (i.e., at least 4 wars in between matchups).

6 Likes

April 10, 2023

5 Likes

April 14

Be aware that most scores were collected during Monster Island. Since Monster Island has now ended, a greater number of alliances than usual on the list will likely drop to less than 30 before matchmaking.

Thank you Ghost Chili (Crew-Saders) for the time you put into this.

Congrats infernales for your #1 Monster Island ranking.

After taking the #1 spot in the first beta Monster Island, SErotonin makes another strong appearance at #2 this time.

4 Likes

5 Likes