[Implemented -- V35] Practice Battles or Raids Against Teammates in Alliance [MASTER]

I really like this idea, and would like to add a “Scrimmage” option where you can run a practice raid on yourself. That would be the best way to see how a given defense team works. At the very least, it would be nice to get a little more data after you are raided by another player, like what team they actually used (rather than just their defense team) and how many times each hero fired their special.

2 Likes

Hello everyone,
This is probably the one that EVERYONE can agree on. We need an area where you can raid in a training environment. There are 4 ways this can be done;

1. You have your hero list to raid against a pre-selected list of heros from the developers.
    Pros. A pro to this method is the developers can pick HOTM (Heros of the month) or other special heros which will encourage the player to spend gems on summons in the hopes of aquiring such heros.
    Cons. With this method, its limited to the customers, and the whole point of this is to encourge us to explore all the different possible raid formations to improve both defence and raid tactics.

2. Unlimited choice. With this one the developer allows the playerd to select any heros to raid against and defence.
    Pros. We as a player can see all the amazing and different heros, experiment with buffs and really strive to get certain heros. We would undoubtedly improve our knowledge on the entire game. This would also push the game closer to a think to win rather than a pay to win.
    Cons. Too much choice, “spoiling” the customer, possibly discouraging summons (open to debate)

3. Instead of a training area against heros you select, it would be good to have inter alliance raids (for little to no gain) this is a very good strategy for the alliance to do prior to a war. We can then raid eachother and give feedback and pick holes in the defences.
    Pros. Increase planning for wars, thus increasing talk time about the game, furthermore increasing gaming time. Players with see certain heros that their alliance members have amd battle against them leaving us longing for other heros, thus increasing summons and spending (pro for developer)
    Cons. Again this limits the options in comparison to the other two. Would suggest allowing the player to select any attack against an alliance member’s defence (to explore more possibilities.

4. Any of the options above, but include an energy or ticket to play it.
    Pros. These are only pros to the developer (increase spending to be able to participate)
    Cons. Dissapointed or disgruntled if another purchaseable ticket or engery is introduced.

This is very wordy but let me know what you guys think

Love

MrVIVE

2 Likes

I would love to see how different teams work, to improve my own attack and defence teams and also to give feed back to my alliance members for wars and defence teams. It would give more knowledge and add a new dimension to the game. At the moment if you lose a lot you know something has to change somewhere, and its the best guess to what you change. It would be a real tool to use in wars and defense teams. I can see a new defense teams spreadsheet coming out…

2 Likes

@Razor take a look at yhis, lemmy know what you think

Yes please. This feature will help to “practice” defenses as well, because your in open communication with your own team.

Sorry, Ive been playing for a few months, I had an idea I wanted someone to know about.
Would you consider practice raids against your alliance members. There being a button where you look at their names in the members list and you can have a practice raid against their defence team. Either for players who dont want to have to fight against people 300+ more powerful than then all the time and just want to raid easy teams for fun, or for people testing out new heroes without wasting there raid badges or without harming there score they have accumilated already.

1 Like

An arena where we can hit each other live no cost in energy no loot. Attacker moves defender watches with chat window to talk about moves. War option or raid option.

I figure most of us would treasure this when we were new. I would love it to teach new players. Could even make it cost an item per use say one of those 10k acsenscion items I will never use.

I think this was requested earlier as well. Merge threads? @zephyr1 @Rook

4 Likes

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Would it be nice to have somewhere to practice free of energy? Either against your own hero’s or against someone in your alliance?

1 Like

@Rook, can you merge these- 6 votes

8 Likes

I AGREE, WE COULD INPROVE OUR OWN ABILITY WHILE TEACHING OTHER ALLIANCE MEMBES OUR WAY OF PLAYING in a pratice arena.

1 Like

Yes! I was thinking this too! Call it Sparring or Parlay!
Best way to help our fellow alliance members and ourselves learn to better our defense teams is by being able to battle them. Currently we can only fight other alliances but i think we should be allowed to practice war-type modes on fellow alliance members. Maybe leave out the field aids, the not being allowed to reuse characters, cost/reward & point scoring system just to insure that the War feature doesnt lose its allure. I honestly think something like this could take the war aspect to a new level of competitiveness.

1 Like

I believe that some type of intra alliance practice battles would be a fantastic addition to the game. Not only would it allow for honing if skills and the ability to try out many heroes (even unleveled ones against other unleveled ones) but would be a great way for people to spend downtime waiting for flags and in genreal would just be alot of fun. After all fun is what its suppose to be about.

1 Like

It would be super helpful if there was an option to practice raiding within your alliance, practice raiding with your own alliance members! Raiding is my biggest down fall and I wish there was an option to practice without being penalized.

2 Likes

Something like duel arena for fun?

2 Likes

Yes !! How awesome would that be :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many votes and it was suggested multiple times.

2 Likes

Just putting it out there again … maybe someday it will come to fruition … I need this !

1 Like