[Implemented -- V35] Practice Battles or Raids Against Teammates in Alliance [MASTER]

We have been having discussions in my alliance and with other alliance members that I know and we think a really cool feature in the game would be alliance members being able to spar with each other as practice to get to know how to use certain Heroes with certain abilities.
Also I brought it up before over the past 2 years but I strongly believe that a trading or bartering system within an alliance would work out well without small Giant losing Revenue because regardless we have to earn and pay 4 Ascension items and heroes anyways. I have thousands invested in this game between my wifeā€™s account and my own we buy Google Play cards on a weekly basis sometimes multiple times a week. For instance I need two more sets of Mystic rings and a tomb of tactics and orbs whereas certain members need fine gloves and telescopes. We would still need to buy and earn these things even if we were able to trade.

Two oft repeated and popular suggestions.

@Garanwyn @zephyr1 for your consideration

2 Likes

Merged. Thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Hi, @TrIxTeR, and welcome! Iā€™ve merged your post in with the existing idea thread on sparring with alliance members, which Iā€™d encourage you to vote for.

If youā€™re interested in commenting on the subject of trading, the master thread for that idea is here:

1 Like

While it seems this has come up a few times, it seems to get closed or pushed aside so Iā€™ll give it a go again.
It would be nice to have the ability to have friendly raids against alliance members to test out different defense strategies. There could even be a stat counter to show how successful your current defense team is and how many times alliance members have challenged you.
Does this seem like something people would like? My alliance members seemed to like the idea.

A practice arena within the arena that would allow you to try out defensive teams for wars etc. Other alliance members would be able to attack and you would get a report of it.

Internal competitions would allow inter alliance comps with handicap.

2 Likes

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Everybody spends some items and the winner gets it allā€¦

1 Like

Gamble away your share of the next titan or war chest pointsā€¦

Each alliance would have a king of the castle and a whole lot of dirty rascals :rofl:

1 Like

Donā€™t kick the jesterā€¦

ā€¦itā€™ll probably be me :partying_face:

Seriously, this has been proposed before.

@zephyr1 @Garanwyn merge?

Edit,why does the link show up so nice in teh preview but just text when saved?

Edit2, and now it does.

2 Likes

Merged. Thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

Itā€™s a different suggestion to have internal competitions, but the count of votes here is outstanding.

2 Likes

True, but they wonā€™t be implementing duplicate versions of this so better if everyone supports the most popular idea.

Turns out I already voted here :smiley:

2 Likes

That element of the idea is a refinement of the core proposal. We donā€™t do separate threads for each potential refinement.

3 Likes

I would be super fun! Who doesnā€™t love a little of friendly competition!? It would also be a good way to test defenses and soā€¦

@zephyr1 @Garanwyn merge?

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what i think bro no need for loot on friendly raids, just for fun and practice, i really hope people like and support the idea to make it happen. :+1:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s why itā€™s better to have only one thread per idea so votes donā€™t spread between many threads :slight_smile:

Sorry i didnā€™t realized there was a thread to this post. Iā€™m new :upside_down_face:. How can we merge this post to the other one?

1 Like