[Implemented -- V35] Practice Battles or Raids Against Teammates in Alliance [MASTER]

Good morning empires players.
I will start by apologizing to the forum moderators since this topic may already be requested … if so, my apologies go ahead.
Having said that…!!! I am a player who likes to help the community and sometimes we have talks about which teams to configure before a war or in defense of assaults and as it is logical they are opposite points of view since when one talks about the position of heroes, each player He usually interprets according to what he experiences when he plays … but in my case it is sometimes frustrating not being able to graphically demonstrate what I explain to other allies.
I think it would be nice to have in each Alliance a kind of boxing ring, or closed room, … so that they have a serious idea like a war of two … but as war is, a team defends automatically and a team attack, in this case I … to show that the position of these heroes in the defense team is not the most appropriate since this is where we disagree … what do you think.?

Don’t forget to vote on top

I totally agree but just recently I took a Raid hiatus. I raided once in 6 weeks and only ended up 200 cups down. Raided for a day and Im back to where I was. Put in your best defense, the AI will find your natural level.

I just don’t see the advantage in getting into Diamond, the loot is still junk.

1 Like

I think it would be awesome to be able to simulate an attack on your own defense team as well- (using your own heros) no gains or account reprocussions just to test your line-ups. This would allow each player to find new ways to introduce heros to their teams. Also, this would give you a chance to test out new heros that have been added to the game. Furthermore Giving smallgiantgames more feedback on how well or poor each hero does.

I just wanted a chance to pitch the idea.

This also will keep players playing when they run out of world/raid energy.

Whi don’t introduce the possibility to attack a teammate in “Raid style” at the cost of raid energy or, better, map energy?

With no benefits in terms of food, steel and trophies of course.

It could be a fantastic way to teach teammates right defensive team setup or hero knowledge…

…and a fantastic ispiration for “team stories” in chat :slight_smile:

Bye!

A few people i have talked to think it would be a good idea to have a practice mode for your defence team.
I.e. you can attack your own defense team, find it’s flaws, change it, try different variants.

Anyone else think it’s a good idea?

Instead of goblin balloons, it would be nice if SG could instead concentrate a bit more on actual gameplay. After all that’s what we ’ the players’ are here for and SG have already earned their money back from this game 1000 times over.

2 Likes

Great idea, try adding additional ideas to the master thread

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Wow, this was originally raised in 2018, and from what i read had lots of support…

So instead of creating something with regards to actual gameplay they have only concentrated on more money making schemes and cleverly integrated then into every aspect of the game.

The longer i play this game the more i realize SG only have contempt for their customers and players, its leaving a sour taste.

I started playing at the end of March this year,
I advanced fast, which required money, i wanted to get to a playable level for wars. I don’t mind spending money on something i enjoy, no different to spending money on other hobbies.
But i am regretting funding SG, they don’t give anything back, they just try to find ways for you to keep repeatedly buy the same game over and over.

I would like to vote on this matter. I would love a sparing area to the game. It would help so many out like myself. So yes on a sparing arena. Thank you

I would like to see an option in the game to practice with teammates for raids or wars without costing either one trophies or anything. This would give us a better idea of how def works for members in the alliance too.

I don’t know if it has already been proposed; I have not found anything about it. If I was wrong, sorry.

Considering the possibility of only doing one raid per hour it is very difficult to test various teams to use in war.
it would be very useful, during the preparatory phase of a war, to be able to attack one of our allies without any consequences for any of the 2 players of course.

In this way it becomes possible to test both the attack teams and the defensive teams of our allies in order to improve everyone.

Hope it can be a good idea.

For me it would be very useful

Friendly(in alliance) raids are coming in v34 probably so its pretty similar to your idea

2 Likes

Actually is under testing in v35 and not v34.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot.
It will be a very useful thing.
I read that initially there should be 5 energies a day. Probably there are very few to do tests. Maybe there may be 10 additional energies during war setup.

1 Like

Well, you can practice by actually doing raids.
Battling your alliance members will not do much of a difference except wasting time.
Of course you may ask your member friend to set up a weaker team for certain victory, but what is the point?
You will get experience and configure your strongest team with time.
I would rather like something like internal Alliance ranking, but say competing with the same defense and attack teams for all, and predefined match boards - in general equal opportunities to show off your skills - like in chess.
But enough giving free ideas to devs :slight_smile:

1 Like

My husband and brother are playing together, there are arguments between us. Everyone keeps saying that their heroes are stronger. For me to clarify this issue, active players should be able to fight mutually. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Bump to remember to remove the vote once the feature will be released.

Closing this topic as the idea is implemented in V35:

2 Likes