[Implemented -- V35] Practice Battles or Raids Against Teammates in Alliance [MASTER]

How about supporting fun within the alliance by allowing members to battle each other or create other options.

1 Like

Yeah, this is a feature a lot of people have been requesting for a long time.
Generally on the forum it is better to have a consolidated Vote/support thread for popular opinions.

Here’s the master thread on this so you can toss your vote behind it:

1 Like

It will be great and help alliance to get stronger together. Sharing is winning!

2 Likes

I think the game should feature a raid simulator. A simulator meant for players to fight against they’re own teams, as a way of testing they’re teams, to see which setup is better for defense and attack, if each hero is efficient or not. Sometimes it’s hard even for and experienced player to choose the best setups, it’s a bit of mental gymnastics to better use heroes abilities, and how well do they work together. I think we’d benefit form a system where we could really test them, and see how heroes performed when attacked. The simulation would always be limited depending on each players rooster, but well, that’s the game!

1 Like

Hello guys,

I was wondering how fun would be to make something like “Monthly Clan Tournament”, now lots of clans (including mine) has high gap between members, so idea would be to make 6 teams with similar (so each team has similar strength, 4-5 members per team), so each team fight each other once (should be 5 days event), with some ending rewards.

This is just rough idea, mainly was wondering what community thinks and feel about this?

And, if possible, battles inside the clan as well. Ie on the day before war, every clan member gets extra 3+3 attacks to use against our teams and gain more knowledge about the game.

1 Like

Hello! I want to suggest the following. There is a great need to have a training arena to conduct fights within the alliance. This will help to better understand, especially for beginners, which hero or team will be better at fighting.

2 Likes

With Alliance Wars and the new weekly raid challenges, I would like a place to try out new team configurations without losing trophies or letting my alliance down in war. So, what if we had a new building where we could test teams out in a simulated raid/war against a randomly generated team? I know it would have its use limited in some way (energy / uses per day / watch an ad) to fit in with the game style, but I think it would be a welcome addition.

Thoughts on this?

2 Likes

A mode where we could spar with our alliance members to train each other in a much more hands on way without risk of losing trophies. Maybe we could use some iron per battle so that its not an unlimited play mode or something?

1 Like

I would love a Modus where you can fight vs your friends or your own teams Just for Training. That would be great :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a fantastic idea, would be worth checking out this link to a similar topic.

Link: [Implemented -- V35] Practice Battles or Raids Against Teammates in Alliance [MASTER]

:smiley:

1 Like

Big ol’ :+1: from me. I’ve often thought it would be pretty cool to be able to attack my own defense but I’d definitely settle for something like this. A little disappointing to see that we are over two years later and nothing has come of it.

2 Likes

Started way back in 2018 being a hot topic among players. We jump into mid 2020 and it is still a hot topic among players. Has this been addressed by the devs in the last couple of month? I don’t expect to be in beta plans to be honest.

I think there should be an option to search for a player and raid them directly besides of the rolling system.

For example, I have two accounts, and I really want to see how is the defense team of my other account doing, so I want to raid myself, but there’s no way that I could reroll until I can find my other account.

For example, I have friends who also play this game, and we want to raid each other for fun.

P/S: To make it fair, you can only search for players within your cup range.

1 Like

This has been brought up and requested many times. SG has opted to prevent players from doing this, so they can’t harass other players.

There is currently NO means of ‘looking up’ another player, unless you know what alliance they’re in.

1 Like

That could easily be exploited.

Maybe a mode, where the other one has to click ‘yes, I want’ without cup changes and loot. Something like a fun raid.

Yeah… as cool as it would be for me to raid other people I know for fun? I am almost positive that some people here who maybe don’t like me so much would go out of their way to hunt me down and raid me all the way back down to bronze tier. :laughing:

2 Likes

It would be great fun if used properly and fairly by us players. Unfortunately if it became available it’s open to abuse and could be used as a form of bullying, harassment and intimidation.
One option of course that SG could introduce to protect players is an opt out button…

People complain of QoL already. This would also bring online bullying into the equation.

So I’m glad this is a feature SGG don’t want.

Allow players in an alliance to attack other member’s defense team. This will allow practice in raids and help critique and develope another player’s defense team. There will be no rewards or penalties given for wins or loses