Practice Battles or Raids Against Teammates in Alliance [MASTER]

Ok perfect, thanks bro :+1:

Merged, thanks! :heart_decoration:

2 Likes

I cannot express enough that a system put in place to help alliances help themselves would do nothing but good for small Giant being able to trade barter or even sell in alliances could have a very good a fact on the game along with keeping up the deals that Empires and puzzles has been throwing at us and we have been buying. Also it would be a fantastic idea after talking to many many other numbers of my alliance and other alliances sparring between alliance members could have a great effect on helping lower alliance members get stronger faster with learning how to deal with different Heroes with different abilities right now I’m trying to teach my alliance how to set up defense teams and the difference between defense and offense so as you’ve already guessed my vote is already Yes on all of this. I’ve also created an alliance recruitment chat room on line app. Plus there is a Titan hotline and of course we utilize the forums on Empires and puzzles also keep the new Heroes coming I just got the hero of the month yesterday and I am thrilled to have him I just got a lot more telescopes and tomb of tactics to acquire LOL

1 Like

Here is a great idea. Why can’t they figure out a way to let players raid against there alliance . Think about it you can test your teams with no penalties or loss of trophies . You can have some fun amongst your teammates and figure out how to use your team setups. Just a thought

Why not set up like the tourney with you guild only… that be cool if they didn’t screw up the match making

I would like to see something like a simulated battle field with teams in various stages of life left where other members can watch how you approach taking down wounded teams. I think it would help the newer members who are hesitant to use their flags learn how they can contribute without needing powerful teams.

Just one small button on war preparation phase to attack an alliance member. Can use raid energy. And should be quite easy. I do not use much raid energy because raids just for loot are a bit boring. So I have a lot of raid flacks and the raid energy is usually filled up. This feature will give it a new usage. I can test alliance members defense and report that it is weak or strong. For now I have no real feedback from my defense also except some statistics regarding wins/loses. With this feature I can ask the alliance members to test my defense also.

1 Like

I really like this idea, for all the reasons I see that others have pointed out, but especially for the ability to demonstrate different strategies or concepts that are difficult to get across in text. This will help more experienced players in an alliance teach ‘newbies’ as well as share concepts with each other to improve skills, team strategies, and knowledge.

1 Like

As the leader in an allience that welcomes L4s who stay past L24, I agree with you. I don’t see us as a training alliance, but we could be one. We are friendly and do not yet engage in war. (With map, challenges, and raids, we have enough foes already…)

1 Like

If you haven’t voted for this idea, please do so at the top.

1 Like

Through us a bone here and let us internal pvp please. This will help us as an allience progress and perform better. As well as allowing us to gain an insight to how our allience performs.

Tia

Cegorach’s jest.

Awesome idea. It would allow us to fine tune our defenses a little more, and also would be fun too.

It would be really cool and beneficial if teammates could practice fight / train in battles against each other like in an arena and others in the alliance could also watch. Great way to coach each other and test out heroes against other heroes and demonstrate techniques. Maybe you could introduce this feature in Stronghold 27…? :wink:

This has been suggested/discussed numerous times and there’s now a master thread:

@zephyr1

1 Like

1 Like

I was wondering if there will ever be the ability to have inner alliance duels like practice duels to try out new heroes and combinations for war and what not without any fear of losing cups or anything.

@zephyr1 @Kerridoc merger, she wrote

1 Like

I just noticed there was ready posts about this :slight_smile: my bad. Great idea though :slight_smile:

1 Like

1 Like

Im always wondering how good my Alliance team mates heros are.
it would be a good idea to have a random fight (un-ranked) just to try out your skills against them.

what you guys think? i think it will be fun and have a laugh or two about it.

Cookie Settings