Practice Arena

I think it would be an awesome addition to have some sort of practice arena. Would be great to be a no flag type feature but would also be good to have it in the quest to where you could choose between easy-hard or choose between 3*-5*. Just as a practice. I also like where I read practice between alliance members. Just a suggestion. Love the game BTW!!

Hi this is greate idea …

2 Likes

would help to see what hero’s work good together and possible countering certain hero opponents.

1 Like

it would be very good for the practice of fighting

2 Likes

This would be a great way for players to improve skills. Also a great way to see which heroes work the best with each other before going in on a quest or a battle for war.

2 Likes

I discussed it in our alliance, we all think, that this is a great idea. We would all apreciate this idea to be realized in the game.

Greetings from Germany,

Phienix011971

1 Like

I agree to an In alliance raid, It would help support team members better. Not necessary to be rewarded but a count of how many attacks and raids with win and lose count would do.

1 Like

And to realize the possibility of battles with an ally not only on behalf of the computer, but also the possibility of live sparring. Thus, everyone will see the mistakes and opportunities to improve their defense and attack

1 Like

Really really good idea

1 Like

Fantastic idea! This gets a lot of mention in my alliance where levels of experience vary greatly and especially after explaining anything advanced.

It could also bring forgotten heroes back into play add new strategies are worked out.

Either an AI controlled enemy or intra-alliance practice area would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Super idea! Apparently I need 20 characters to say this so I’ll keep typing to get there.

2 Likes

Hi. I think this is awesome idea. I’ve discussed it yesterday with some Aliance members and they liked the idea. So here goes our contribution:
A. The Arena would be a building or feature that could be achieved only by the aliance depending on titan and war performance.
B. Purpose of the arena is to give the chance to players set up their own team according aliance strategy or personal preferences.
C. May include a feature that allows hero change eve if it includes penalties.
D. The purpose would be aliance development, incentivate players to participate in aliance activities rather than be alone out there. Increase discussions and give the developers a chance to have some creative ideas or feedback.
All in all another feature to bring the awesomeness of this game into higher level.
Have fun! Meet you out there \m/

I wonder why this was never added especially since everyone wants this and has wanted this?

It would be a great way to help new players and to try new heroes.

I’m guessing they figured it would cost them money because players wouldn’t be buying as much stuff or something so they never did it.

I have been on the same kind of page but more alliance based. What I would like to see would fall under alliance tab, TMT (test my team) where you can post a defence team and other alliance members can attack with no cost/no reward and offer feedback. Plus you could ask alliance members to post their teams so you can try new strategy with a attack team.