Power Differential Challenge (4 star Rainbow!)

With the ongoing power creep, I decided to do a self challenge to see how much of a power gap I could cross on raid attacks.

I went with a rainbow four star challenge idea (setting the same 4* team for defense and attack, to allow the other players to attack back. As of yet, no one has retaliated with a four star team… :laughing: )

I decided to raid and defend with this team…

Surprisingly, riding the waves of bad and good RNG… the team has performed well against 400 to 600 power gaps. Even on defense. Minus the lack of cleanse, The team synergized decently… and I even got to mix in 2 slow heroes)

Best Result so far is 916 points power gap.
{ attacking team 4111 / Defending is 5027 }

If anyone else is up to doing the 4* rainbow raid challenge, I am curious what you would bring and your biggest power gap win and how well it may hold up with game defense AI…

For the content makers I love to watch… what 4* team would you try it with? And why?

:smiley:
@JekylandHyde @NittanyLionRoar @Mr.Spock

3 Likes

I bet @Homaclese would enjoy this

3 Likes

Would you consider a fight with 4 different color 4 stars valid? Easiest way to drop Tp is to drop a hero.

Due to high emblems I see no other way to get that tp difference with my roster.

I have plenty of videos of taking on 5k tp teams with a mono 3 stars team though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That seems like a big power gap using 3*.

I went rainbow, to handicap myself against the tile damage I can unleash with color stacking.

—note : I have rainbow level 23 mana troops. My 4* are not fully emblemed nor limit broken yet as you can see.

I was curious about different hero synergies against these newer heroes.

Yeah, you can get up to 2000 team power difference relatively easy if you don’t require full rainbow.

1 Like

I like playing with 3* rosters, and like to appreciate their usage.

And It’s cool to see that heroes like Gunnar and others can be used on legendary events, etc…

But figured as with any challenge, there should be a limiting factor or handicap.

(You should start a 3* mono challenge !)

Yes I would! Thanks for calling me.
A pretty easy defense to start off against. About 1450 tp difference. Will look for more impressive matchups that I can take out (this team won’t work against all defenses)

3 Likes

What’s also interesting is seeing how the same rainbow team performs on defense… (which i couldn’t do with a mono 3* team)

Is this cheating? I find lb shrubby viable at the highest levels of warring and raiding

2 Likes

Not cheating lol. Just different I.e, it’s not the same challenge (not the same parameters since it’s not a full rainbow synergy…)

I figured a full rainbow team is needed, since that same team should be able to function on game AI and win some defense matches.

I figured it’s a nice aspect of the challenge to figure out a rainbow synergy that works both ways?

Not sure if your 4 can hold defense…

Going lower with 3* wasn’t something I thought of… I wanted to see how high Upwards a 4* rainbow could hit (considering people are using limit broken S3/4 and new event 5*s. )

Nice challenge.

First team, TP difference 1369.

At least for me, proteus is crucial if the opponent can’t fire, your own heroes won’t die, no matter how weak they are.
I also like @Homaclese videos with riposte. Letting the opponent do the work seems really efficient, problem is, as I don’t really like riposte mechanic I don’t have many leveled and non of them emblemed.

TP difference 2292

Can’t really get much lower with 4 heroes, so decided to take only 3 :grin:
I think this only worked because of the formation. I’m not sure if this team would beat the same opponent if they choose a normal or reverse defense.

And a cheated one :innocent::

biggest difference I have done so far with 3031 TP, although cheated because it’s neither rainbow nor 4* :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Going with just 2 heroes is challenge for sure ~ Kudos!

I feel like there is another different challenge y’all are doing which is fun for attacking (ie just focus on the power gap alone by reducing heroes).

I guess the rainbow challenge is a bit too much for other people lol, since it also means seeing how it goes on defense

@fight_happy It took me a bit to get around to it, but here was my first attempt at this challenge:

@ferg Nice vids … now try one hero:

3 Likes

That was a nail biter… awesome recovery!

With a first try like that ,…, it confirms my suspicion that you’ll probably break a 1000 difference easily.

I am pretty happy with using these new 4 star heroes … hoping SGG keeps that “mid game” robust and drops more 4 stars. Variety makes this game more fun after all.

It was nice to hear your thoughts thru the video…. Cheers for trying out the 4^ rainbow challenge~~ looking forward to other different challenges you post on your channel.

1 Like