PoV: wrong description of daily challenge

Todays daily challenge:

It says about map stages but actually it also applies to stages in quests.

Yep. It does seem to work on quest stage (Find Battle Item) as a first-hand experience just right now. Not only does it have an erroneous or incomplete description, it is also grammatically incorrect. It should be written as:

Complete 1 Map or Quest Stage (removing “s” in the word “Stages”) with at least…”.

Just a suggestion though since English is not my native tongue.

That’s right :slight_smile: and this is not the only daily challenge like that. I saw it before but thought it’s only 1 situation not worth mentioning.

Today’s S3 challenge is needing to be corrected with the wording too.
It, to me, suggests or implies that you can do a special stage on any of the Jotunheim provinces, when in reality the only Provinces that have special stages for Jotunheim, are P11 and P12.

That means P8, 9 and 10 do not count.
I just have a weird feeling some people would just do any of those provinces and think it should work. Maybe even thinking if they do th Elite Stages then that is them…

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ve been wondering about that too. Was confused after doing three “special” stages in P10 and the counter not showing that I did.

Haven’t gotten around to P11/12, so I guess I’ll have to let that one go.

Thanks for the clarification though!

1 Like

That is what i did…did “specials” in P8-S4 and didnt count…searched more to find that first one that counts is P11-S2…

But the wording is precise actually. Complete 3 special stages in Jotumheim. Among its provinces, only 11 and 12 have special stages.

1 Like

I am still at province 9 so I guess I’m skipping this quest.

I agree. It even shows the symbol of the special stages which is what one will find in the ‘special stages’ of Jotunheim.

You’re right, it is precisely worded, but in the heat of the moment I didn’t realise what was meant exactly.

Had a look back at the other provinces and there they are… Special stages with the corresponding icon.

1 Like

You are correct, but many of us (myself included) have been doing the stages that have the crossed swords behind them (like 8-4, 8-10). I guess those would be considered boss stages (with the elite enemies), but that is where the confusion lies for most of us. They never give an example of what something is. Kinda like when the “defeat 10 elite enemies” showed up. There was absolutely no example of what one was, nor where to find one. So yes, you are correct, but it would be good if they included an example if you clicked on it.

Well, at least some of us learned something today. But SG is still not addressing the issue of the screenshot in the first post. @Petri @KiraSG @EmpiresPuzzles

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.