Talking with Fledobble in the topic about Thoth we’ve found something that may be either a bug, inconsequence, or some sort of unintended behavior of Thoth’s minions. I’ve tested them with Wukong and Kiril. It seems that they never benefit from attack buffs, but they do get penalized with Wu’s attack debuff. Fledobble suggested it matters when they spawn (before or after buffing), but I checked and it doesn’t seem to affect their behavior.
- Spawned a minion with no buffs on. Hits for 6-8 on a purple wolf.
- Used Wukong and Kiril. Spawned another one with previous minion present - both hit for 6-8 on the purple wolf.
- They do miss shots, so the debuff from Wukong does apply to them. Why doesn’t the buff? That looks like an oversight - both the minions miss their hits.
- Used Wukong and Kiril before any minions are cast.
- Summoned a minion which hits 6-8 on a purple wolf.
Don’t know how they would react to enemies in raids or titans that debuff attack as my Thoth will die from a fart and he’s not willing to provide such data anytime soon.