Post ur Offense Team

I think he’s more of a fun factor, and maybe really use him if you don’t have better options. I guess, I have no real need for him, but that’s just me…

Probably not just you. It’s me as well. With Sartana, Rigard and Tiburtus on the line, who all have obvious qualities, Merlin is only situationally used on my part.

1 Like

Merlin hits at between 220%-250% with Att of 682; Peters at 320% of Att 643, so on net Peters hits about 20% harder than Merlin, and with fast mana vs. average. There’s a big difference between holding the spell and ruining though. Not infrequently I cast Merlin in one direction and focus the heavy hitters at a different foe who’s close to firing. Merlin gives me time to deal with the other one later, after it’s cast. Mostly which one I choose depends on the color line-up I’m interested in bringing to the battle.

1 Like

Only if you’ve paired him with a level 11+ 4* mana troop. Very fast takes 6.5 tiles. But I completely agree, the 1-2 punch of Jackal + Joon is tremendous. My Joon isn’t quite ready for the regular lineup yet.

This one should last well… haha

My yellow troop is 10 right now. With Wars pushing my food focus to leveling a bench, Ive been lackadaisical in getting the troop to 11. I should probably bite the bullet and get it done though.

I should have specified by two matches I was referring to 4 + 3 scenarios, which are quite common.

This is the core of my attack team. Of course I will double colors as needed, with seconds being jackal, natalya, panther, grimm, zeline, caedmon

Attack team - Lianna, Perseus, Rigard, Alberich, and Natalya. Sometimes swap Lianna/Rigard for Sartana/Caed depending on what I’m raiding.

Merlin > Cabin

Both great but cabin suppresses and if you don’t kill them, they will still use their special

Merlin comepletely wastes a special and they even do some damage to their ally

True, but Peters is fast mana and hits harder. The number of times I’ve gotten Merlin charged up one turn too late…

They’re both fun heroes, but Merlin is more fun. Watching Vivica commit suicide brings an unreasonable smile to my lips,

1 Like

@Kerridoc @Denys

Both excellent points…I enjoy both their specials for the same reason, they’re cool…Peter’s I can always imagine the sound of a slap in the face when he hits and Merlin’s swirling spheres hit like a blazing truck…Fast mana wins at the end of the day for me…I used Peters during WAR today and was able to hit two opponents with his special back to back as I replenished his mana with a second combo right after the first one…Fast man, that’s where it’s at !!!

Peters also keep target’s mana high enough to be exploited for extra damage (Captain Kestrel) and have a good special speed.

1 Like

That almost never happens and that’s a useless point

Rofl, if you have the heroes I bet it happens often and taking into account that both are pirates (same event release) Id don’t call it useless point but a synergy.

Id could call pointless your comment but I respect everyone opinions.

Thats a good point.
In the other hand wasting the mana bar means that you can block/slow down soon after the same hero with Hell/LJ/Natalya, different story for Peters that at the end of the 3 turns will shot the special no matter what.
So here’s a synergy too.

We are theorically speaking here, probably stop a special for 3 turns is enough to kill him before the status go off, but it’s interesting compare them in every possible situation :slightly_smiling_face:

Personally yes, probably Peter is slightly better.

Or when you finally do get him charged and the target is low enough health that the primary attack pretty much kills them, making the secondary mindless attack buff “wasted”.

He is crazy good on events where the bosses have high health. With him and peters you can lockout the bosses pretty effectively.