Post new Rare Quest Ideas

OK, the quests (aside from rare and gems) and getting really old, and quite frankly are just never done by higher level players. So, we need some new uncommon and rare quests! Here are my ideas for new ones:

Trainer quest, which gives trainer heros. This could easily be done in 3 levels, common, uncommon, and rare.

Flask quests. I know they occasionally give a raid flask in one of the quests, but how about an uncommon quest that is ONLY flasks, with the hardest being a titan one? Super easy way to kind of juice the ascension material drops a bit without doing much, because more titans would be falling.

Rare Atlantis coin and Token quest. Make this one SUPER hard, like 6 stages with a killer boss, but the reward is an Epic hero token and 10 Atlantis coins.

Who’s got some more ideas, we need new quests!

Cowboys and Indians! Wyatt, Doc Holiday, Billy the Kid, Lone Ranger, Jesse James, Frank James, etc…
Horror Movies! PinHead, Chucky, Scream, Freddy, Leatherface, Jason, Pennywise, etc…
Star Wars! Vader, Luke, Han, Leia, Chewy, Wicket, R2D2, C3PO, Boba Fett, etc…

Avengers Quests!!! Avengers Heroes!!! lol

This is one of the best ideas I’ve heard in awhile. The actual quests are a good idea. The weird themes people are coming up fit in even worse than the season 2 heros

Not gonna do it. Would have to buy the rights

We definitely need quests for ascension materials like compass, orbs of magic, fine gloves etc which are very difficult to obtain. Most quests are for items that we can easily find or get in useless amounts just playing the game.

They have rare quests for those items.

I get the rights for the star wars and horror movie characters may get pricey but the Cowboys and Indians idea may be something that would be doable. Seeing they are part of history much like Arther, Lancalot and that group.