Post got removed from a facebook page/group called by nam -Empire and puzzle help,hints and recruitment

Recently a page(Empire & puzzle help,hints and recruitment) on facebook removed my comment on a post that is about recruitment advice comment were not abusing,not violating the rules of E&P game… The reason they mentioned there for removing my comment is inappropriate and mismatched but still they removed it and when i screenshot that and posted again to ask their page a reason behind this action and asked them to correct me what was wrong so atleast in future ill be cautious! But they blocked/banned me from their page…fi its wrong to cross questions about something wrong them why they ment to creat such a pages Ill attache the screenshotScreenshot_20200920_110707

Correct me what was wrong!

1 Like

Hi;

Unfortunately the Facebook page you are referring to is not in any way linked or driven by Small Giant Games or their staff. It’s entirely a fan based / player driven page.

2 Likes

Yes i know this…I just want to highlight the immature behavior of their management so further if any player encounter such a thing they are aware of such a incident​:innocent::innocent: thank u

1 Like

Ask the admin there about it.
What should we do here?

1 Like

I find a lot of the posts on FB are mis-leading or mis-informed. Some players there like to deliberately give bad advice.

I much prefer to use this forum.

I agree with the other posters - FB administrators set up their own pages with their own rules. If I don’t agree with how a page is being run, I stop using it.

2 Likes