Post approval?

Hello,
My latest post is waiting for approval, why ?
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

Ps, my fingers don’t curse, (take too long to type :grin:) my mouth that a different story

1 Like

Probably because you used some “suspicious” word like “chеаt” or so.

12 Likes

That’s what I suspect as well. If it’s not already apparent to you why it would be “flagged”, then I suspect you’ve used one of the automatic trigger words.

4 Likes

I concur, last time I did a post and used a few more exclamation marks plus the number 1, just to make an exaggerated statement (to poke fun at), and it was flagged for approval. Fortunately, our mods here are working fairly diligently, and you would soon have your post “approved” or “returned/declined” back to you with whatever reason provided.

4 Likes

Ok lets try this STEAL

Rob, steal and hello

Wolf was the word C H E A T in your post??

I just tried a bunch and it flagged. I wonder when it started that??

It was explained to me that a word could get triggered if there is potential for shaming … example

So and so c. h. e. a. t. e. d

Which always takes me back to my childhood where I picture lots of pointing fingers and tears :joy:

1 Like

@zephyr1 or @Garanwyn can you tell us when the word C H E A T started causing the post to be flagged for approval?? As I am sure I have seen it used a ton

It still gets used a ton, we approve all posts with it except ones directly accusing fellow players.

But more often than not it’s used as a criticism of Small Giant, which is fine. We allow a lot more name calling and insults directed at the game developers and designers than we do of fellow players.

4 Likes

Hello,
Thanks for the replies. The post went through, still don’t know why it was targeted,
No insults, no controversial words, 2 typos.
Oh well.
Thanks again.
Have fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses: