Possibly a really dumb SH question – anyone having a situation where you have done the update, but are still unable to upgrade your SH to level 24?

Is anyone having a situation where you have done the update, but are still unable to upgrade your SH to level 24? This has been reported to me a few times in our alliance, but I’m not seeing the origin of the problem. Thanks.

I had updates two days in a row, so I’d make sure with everyone they actually had v29.0 installed. If they do, and still can’t upgrade, they should put in a support ticket.

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! I’ll let them know!

1 Like

I havent had a chance to look yet, but usually when they release a new version, the new features are not unlocked right away. They generally give it a few days for a majority of users to update before they “turn on” new features. I would expect Sunday or Monday for SH24 to be unlocked.

2 Likes

^^ This. :wink:

1 Like

I don’t think so, I started building SH24 this morning no problem for me

1 Like

make sure their iron storage is maxed so they can actually store enough iron to level SH

2 Likes

Thank you all so much! It appears that they had done one update but not the next. Y’all are great!

Cookie Settings