Possible Raid Tourney Bug (Ursena)

I wanted to post here to see if what I’m thinking makes sense before submitting a ticket. I don’t have a video, but I do have an “After” picture of where I think the bug is. I was doing a raid tournament attack. Ursena’s special had just fired.

Ursena:

• Deals 130% damage to all enemies.
  • Deals 260% damage if the target has more than 50% health remaning.
  • All allies reflect all status effects and 115% damage from enemies’ Holy special skills back to the attacker for 4 turns.
  • Deals extra damage against Holy.

I used Frida’s special on the Elena pictured below. You can see the Ice debuff applied as well as the holy reflect on Kunchen, Elena, and Ursena missing. Where I think the bug happened is, Frida’s damage was reflected back. I remember seeing the word “Reflected” appear in yellow, and Frida immediately died.

Based on the heroes on both sides, coupled with various mana levels, is there some scenario where I was only half paying attention that would explain what happened?

Yes, if Elena had fired and her Counterattack was active.

Since she buffs herself and nearby allies, targeting Elena would have given a giant hit back to Frida between the 3 of them, and would have dispelled the Counterattack from all 3 of them.

5 Likes

That’s got to be it. Thanks for pointing that out. I guess I should probably pay better attention!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings