Possible bugg/error..? (abnormal defeat)

Last morning we were top 1 globally (therefore we have one of the best defenses) and in today’s war we are getting wiped out like we are nothing. I don’t want to believe that the enemy is so lucky to one shot pretty much everyone from our clan, again and again.
I think the board algorithm may be influenced in some sort of way, otherwise I can’t explain this rng behaviour.
Their whole alliance had 6/6 or 5/6 oneshot.
I will attach a video of our battle history.

If stuff like this happens without a reason, maybe me and my whole alliance should simply stop playing.
We want an explanation.

It’s how the game is. No one can be number one forever.
I can go into war and in some battles have 6 one shots, in others it’s 50/50.
Same with tournaments and raids
It’s just RNG

4 Likes

You all are at cap… they are coming off a loss. 20 penalty vs. 19 penalty war. No mystery… they have deeper benches. Nothing more…

6 Likes

I don’t think that s normal… it’s like we have no defences :joy:
At this lvl it’s not normal to go over 8k points in war…

Can you elaborate a little on what the stats inside that table mean? And why does it matter whether they are coming out of a loss? What do you mean by deeper benches? Thank you in advance

Those are the war scores (divided by 1,000) for the alliance in between each war, It’s explained in the thread I linked. :relaxed:

2 Likes

This score is not normal… 8199… 142 one shots… are we supposed to just quit?? Anyway we will not spend another cent in this game and that’s a fact!
I’d like an admin to look at this.

Not sure what to think about you asking these questions… how can you be a member in a top alliance and not understand things as simple as these? Loosing wars will lower your alliance’s war score, resulting in easier matches. This might be the case here. If you won some wars in a row, your war score went up, above the real level of your alliance. Meanwhile, the enemy might have lost a few wars their war score got lower and got matched with a team (yours) below their level. Deeper benches mean that your enemy has more leveled heroes, there for, more options for the war teams. High level alliance players have hundreds of maxed 4 and 5* heroes, making it easy to go 5 or 6 out of 6 in wars. You might have bumped into a yelow strong alliance that cut through your purple tanks like cheese…

I realy doubt a top alliance will stop spending because they lost a war…

Forum admins (moderators) can’t help you with this problem, they are players like you and me not members of the E&P staff. However, if you feel you’ve been wronged, you could submit an ingame support ticket, to inform SG support team about your problem and wait for their answer.

12 Likes

Announcements like this sound like an empty threat. What things do you think you can blackmail by such a statement?

13 Likes

I understand that they have good heroes and troops, but it’s not normal to receive only perfect boards…
That I can’t understand!

1 Like

From your proof, it can be seen that they bungled a few flags too…so not all your opponents attacks were perfect.

And they seemed to have attacked about the same time…resulting in well coordinated attacks.

Also, as mentioned by @Ian487 , your were probably unlucky to have been matched up with a yellow (holy element) strong alliance.

Not sure if this is anything to worry over, as it is apparent your opponents were better,…my suggestion would be… just look forward to performing better in the next war!

7 Likes

Hi, I’m really sorry that this went down like this for you guys. Ultimately you don’t have the best defenses. My recollection is you guys have six Beras. Look at your war score only. These War matchups are all about war score. Global rank on the top list doesn’t have that much relationship to this, as it doesn’t reflect wars only; Titans + Wars. Being Global #1 has a lot to do with Titan kills. It’s not difficult to achieve Global one even repeatedly if you’re an alliance in the top 50.

TLL is a top 10 alliance and routinely wars in the top 10 and 20. To have a really super strong defense you need at least 23 Beras on the board. TLL is used to fighting like this all the time. Our war cap is ~ 149k. So the fact of the matter is you’re not quite up into the top 10 and once you get there, these kinds of defeats will become less frequent unless you are fighting one of the top 3 (Avengers, 7DD, or Kobyer). It is not difficult to have a huge war gap when fighting one of these top three.

Please message me on LINE at hilaria11 and I will provide you with a global ranking list and other War stats from Top alliances that will give you some more context. I will be happy to share this information with you.

21 Likes

Hey hey :))
Unfortunately, you have simply been matched up with us, after we had a lose and you 1 or 2 wins in a row. You are probably at your warcap.
I feel really sorry for that mismatch.
Our alliance is ranked #8 in wars, while yours is ranked #86. So it had to happen, that we will win. It has been a big surprise for us to win that high, like its been for you, to lose that high.
We are usually not facing alliances that have only 6 beras… no offense of course.

But this was just a big mismatch.

I am really feeling sorry for you and I am serious about that.

Also not all of us had 5 oneshots or more.

We didnt have perfect boards, too. I recorded all 6 hits even and struggled on some hits, if you are interested, I will be happy to share :slight_smile:

Best to shake it off. No need to quit over it.

Chin up and fingers crossed, there wont be such a big mismatch for you again. :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Glad you guys added more context to this thread! Sounds like OP’s alliance isn’t the strongest war alliance (despite his differing opinion) - hence the blow-out. Makes sense!

5 Likes

She is completely right. As usual :wink:

1 Like

I’m from “the opponent.” I realize I likely can’t say anything to convince the poster that this wasn’t an exploit.

But as an explanation for the community, we are a top 10 alliance (#7 the way I rank alliances). We were creamed by Kobyer last war, so this was a step down war for us.

Our opponent (#42 as I rank them for reference) was fighting at their war cap. A very lopsided mismatch, thanks to SG’s war algorythym.

No offense to our opponents, but the defenses were significantly lower than what we’re used to fighting, which contributed to a record score by us. That, a bit of luck, and SG’s war defense nerf back in June.

For reference, I’m aware of 10 scores of 7700+ this war of Top 100 alliances, which includes ours.

We were 3-3 in the 6 wars before this one.

12 Likes

For clarification, the different ranks are due to me using updated figures that haven’t been shared yet.

5 Likes

We had a big loss to Kobyer the war before this. Sometimes War matchups are like this and it just happens sometimes.

2 Likes

You’re fighting at war cap, they’re not. Yeah it sucks but it’s the war algorithm’s fault not LL. There’s no exploit, they’re just stronger than you by a lot. We’ve gotten our asses kicked several times in this situation. Be proud that you got matched with a top 10 alliance. That’s a great accomplishment. But as you can see, you still have room to grow before you can give them a run for their money.

8 Likes

Hi
This is Yaz from the last legion.
First of all you have nothing close to what a strong alliance defense is. Your entire alliance had 6 Bera at the field, and many teams had average speed flanks and even double average wings!..…second we are used to a higher level of wars and usually only lose to top 3 alliances 7DD, Avengers and koyber.
We just came from a loss vs Kobyer with 2k score difference.

No offense, just facts.

Here’s is a link for my hits and teams used.

10 Likes