Possible Bug. S3.33.4 Gullinbursti Special

Good morning

Just wanted to post what I think was a bug. I was fighting the boss wave of the noted stage and province, and Gullinbursti had fired his special a turn or two before this point.

I then used Guardian Panther to remove the buff as I didn’t want to get smashed for 500 odd damage, but it went off anyway instantly at that point and killed my Proteus

As an owner of Gullinbursti that is not the way it works. His special doesn’t go off if the buff is removed prior.

I look forward to hearing from you about the bug bounty :slight_smile:

Desc said: When the effect ends, all enemies receive 170 damage.

So, if it end wether turn-end or dispelled, then it will fire.

2 Likes

As another owner of Gullinbursti - this is the way it works.

The damage is triggered early when dispelled as described here or even by war equalizer as is written here.

As @jinbatsu points out the damage is triggered when the effect ends. Once an opposing Gullinbursti goes off the only way to avoid that damage from firing is to kill him before the timer runs out. Dispelling him just triggers the damage early.

1 Like

No. It is dispellable. And I’m pretty sure it doesn’t do the damage when dispelled in any other game mode. Otherwise why make it dispellable?

It is dispellable, but it triggers the damage immediately. There is a benefit in doing so, as this brings Guillinbursti’s attack back down to normal, and minimizes how much damage is done when the effect ends unless it is already capped (like through spirit link or a cascade of tiles).

Yes, and it will trigger if the end of turn or dispelled…

Ok looks like I am wrong again. It has happened before!

2 Likes

Thanks for the info. I actually didn’t know that his attack couldn’t be dispeled, its that e&p card wording again Haha.
It’s not a everyday hero you face so this prob gonna through some people off when you get to the map version of him.