Portal Summons Odds - Visualized

You run the risk of not even getting a Dawa! :sweat_smile:

Good catch; have updated.

1 Like

Updated for Costume Chamber, Season 5, and fixed a single digit accounting error on the number of S1 3* & 4* heroes (Renfeld made for an extremely weak 4*…)

1 Like

For bonus draws, every time you make a spin on one of those portal based wheels (Not HA10 for example) you get a spin on the HOTM wheel. This wheel has 2 sectors, No HOTM (98.7%) and HOTM (1.3%)

So for example if you make a 10x spin on Halloween 2022 wheel, you also make a 10x spin on HOTM wheel.

No need to add extra slices on any wheel to represent the bonus draws.

2 Likes

Nice visual charts :slight_smile:

Mighty Pets finally added. Busy week

4 Likes

Charts have been added for War of 3 Kingdoms and Covenant of Champions.

CofC was interesting to capture. I opted for creating separate pie slices for 3* and 4* down the lines of S1 or not. If your first roll is a 3* or 4* you have a 45% chance to pull a non S1 hero. On the flip side if your roll results in a non featured 5* you have a 75% chance for it to be not S1.

I’m guessing event will not only have additional Monster Hunter heroes as time passes but perhaps a rotating roster.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for working on these. :medal_sports:

Season 2 has been up for a few days. Just added Styx. So many events have just a 14.6% chance to get an event hero. I suppose that keep the novelty up…

I do like that fated summons is now a thing at least.

1 Like

Thnx for all your work!

The 14,6% chance for event hero’s is ridiculous. At this rate we better get fated summons for event rare and epic as well…

2 Likes

These graphics were an amazing idea!

Looking at these pie charts, it’s a wonder I have any non-season1 legendaries at all, let alone multiple.

One thing is for sure, looking at these graphics makes me not want to summon at all.

2 Likes

I’ve added the Black Friday portal. 263 5*! It actually has the second best 5* summoning odds as of this post.

The hero table (currently 2nd pie from the top) is such that I should probably transpose the axis but…its already done? I also should have baked in a vlookup in my tracking spreadsheet to cut down on typing. Ah well its done at least.

3 Likes

Thank you, that´s excellent :100:

Nothing happens when I hit spin …

Christmas and Challenge Festival 2 have been added.

Was somewhat surprised the odds for Christmas was 0.1% better than Halloween. Spend those EHT! :rofl:

3 Likes

Content of Elements added. I didn’t want to add a scrolling table showing hero portal so took a bit different approach (as compared to Black Friday).

Not sure if either approach is optimal.

1 Like

Ninja Tower up. 4* portal odds are pretty similar across the boards. On the low end of the scale for 5* with things like S2-5 and seasonal events beating it.

3 Likes

Thank you again for your work :100:

1 Like

Added Lunar New Year…not sure it was needed :upside_down_face:. I figure I’ll do the seasonal portals in order so up to the top this low odds portal graph goes!

3 Likes

Absolutely needed, that portal is just…Yeah. Thank you :slight_smile:

Updated the Tower of Styx. There was a SIGNIFICANT increase in getting an event 5*! From 1% up to now 1.3%

:expressionless:

2 Likes