💘 Portal Stats & Summon Results – Season of Love 2023

kép

This thread is for information and discussion on the Season of Love 2023 Summon Portal, and sharing Summon Results.

:game_die: Season of Love 2023 Appearance Rates

kép

Featured Hero and Costumes:

• No featured heroes.

Appearance Rates

Classic Season 1 Heroes

• Rare Classic Hero: 56.8%
  • Epic Classic Hero: 20.8%
  • Legendary Classic Hero: 1.5%

Seasonal Heroes

• Rare Seasonal Hero: 14.2%
  • E[ic Seasonal Hero: 5.7%
  • Legendary Seasonal Hero: 1.0%

BONUS DRAW

• Legendary Hero of the Month: 1.3%

:dizzy: Epic Hero Tokens Can Be Used for Seasonal Summoning

The Seasonal Summons replaces the regular Epic Hero Summons.

Because of that, unlike Challenge Event Summons, the Summoning Portal for Seasonal Events allows using saved up Epic Hero Tokens that can otherwise normally only be used for Epic Hero Summons.

That makes Seasonal Events the only place you can currently use Epic Hero Tokens for a chance at non-Season 1 heroes.

You’ll also have the same chance at the HOTM as usual when using Epic Hero Tokens.

:gem: Summon Costs

• Single: 1 Epic Hero Token or 300 Gems
  • 10x: 2600 Gems

:link: Other Season of Love 2023 Threads

2 Likes

Doesn’t this event start after Valentine’s day?

1 Like

It will start tomorrow:

1 Like

Results for me: 9 EHTs dropped, 3x Zarola, 2x Voluptas, one feeder s1 4* and 3 feeder s1 3*

Not too bad given the odds…

2 Likes

@PlayForFun Summoning odds reported in game, upon release:

• Legendary Classic Hero: 1.7% → 1.5%

• Legendary Seasonal Hero: 0.8% → 1.0%

——

(For comparison, during Christmas, S1 5* rate was 0.9%, Seasonal 5* 1.6%.)

Also: a lot of pulling at this portal presumably has something to do with what you think of Voluptas and Zarola, since there’s only one seasonal 3* and one seasonal 4*, so the summoning odds are more specifically

14.2% chance of Zarola
5.7% chance of Voluptas

1 Like

TBH my pulling in this portal was more to try and get the HOTM :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How many Zarolas do you want?

E&P rng: Yes

3 Likes

9 Likes

Got Phthonus, x3 HotM from 41 EHT.
Since I already have maxed Louhi, don’t need a dispel hero.
Again a not-so-good event hero (like Porthos, Eset) came to me from the portal.

1 Like

WOW! I just popped in to ask if I should use or hold on to my 4 epic hero summons coins for a better event. I have read that the spring event is a real good one…now I am embarrassed that I’ve only got 4 pulls banked :rofl: :joy:

108 saved tokens … got Leonidas, Kadilen, Horgall, 2 voluptus & 17 zarola … i have 20 EHT left …I’ll be back later for the 5*s please have them ready …thank you :wink:

7 Likes

Feeling lucky out of just 14 EHT I saved since Christmas and through Lunar New Year (glad I didn’t summon there).

The 3*, 4* and Cupido :heart_eyes:

And second Fated Summon with Onatel :muscle:

19 Likes

Ouch girl, I am sorry. Least, you know I can empathize :cupid: I hope this last round of pulls goes your way :crossed_fingers: Cupido, or even Himeros, would be great assets in your roster, no doubt!

But regardless, thank you for sharing the bad. So few do, even if it’s the sad reality for most of us :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

(Btw, I’ll add the 42 coins I spent for nothing but handfuls of the new non-5’s)

3 Likes

I had 23 EHTs. Pulled 1 Zarola, 1 Voluptas and not a single 5*, not even the HOTM. :sob:

Just a total of 5 Event heroes released, or am I missing something? :confused:

There were only 5 in beta so yea. Actually glad they didn’t release more heroes than actually been tested through beta.

2 Likes

140 pulls with absolutely nothing :expressionless:

The question is, will the “regular” seasonal events (e.g. Springvale) return to prior summoning odds, or are we looking at the new bad?

If the former, I’m not really seeing an incentive to burn EHTs here.

1 Like

They bumped up the odds to 1.0%. What are the usual odds for seasonal events before? I remember lunar new year as 0.8% but can’t remember Halloween or Xmas.

Thanks!

Legendary event heroes = 1,6% ( 6 legendary )

1 Like