šŸŒ“ Sand Empire 2020 - 2021: Portal Stats & Summon Results (Summer Event)

I did 8 pulls and I got 2 Hisan, 1 Wu Kong + S1 3* heroes. Should I keep 2 Hisan?

I would, there are not that many good green snipers, and although his total damage output is lower than say Berden, his secondary effects are quite nice. His defense is quite low though, but that is on par with ā€œsnipernessā€.

2 Likes

Ok I had 18 EHT so decided to use 8 for now and save 10 for July 1st and do more on this event (in hopes of the HOTM). All duplicates BUT I did ok, I had several 4*

Kashhrek
Melendor
Scarlett
Friar Tuck
Ishhtak
Arman
Jahangir
Azar

1 Like

Used 14 saved tokens

ā€¦and just started saving for Christmas

10 Likes

Targeted the horse as a priority. 1st pull I got him. 100% event pull success rate for me. 1 pull to get my target hero. So i got 4 EHTs left.

Tyrum
Isshtak
Gunnar

5th pull got me this -

Already have a maxed gafar but raf could be useful after Alice, magni and Richard are maxed.

5 EHTs to get my target and HOTM bonus is 100% success in my book.

9 Likes

Saved 13 EHTs, or so. Was hoping for Gafar, as I already have two Rana, Yunan, Jabbar and the horseā€¦ got dupe Yunan and dupe Jabbar, no Gafarā€¦
perhaps next yearā€¦

1 Like

Had 4 EHTs and got 4 S1 3 stars. Eatā€™em all and moved on.

1 Like

6 EHTs, 1 Yunan. Job done.

4 Likes

2 EHT in, got Hisan, I am satisfied even if I decide not to pull any more for summer sands.

Life of a F2P collector.

4 Likes

Gave in and used my last 10 EHTā€¦ I had luck, I got Jabbar and more 4*

Hawkmoon
Jabbar
Balthazaar
Kasshrek
Isshtak
Caedmon
Wu Kong
Balthazar
Belith
Li Xiu

4 Likes

When u put used 8 EHT and keep 10 for next month , I thought u would use it soon and it happened . ( I knew from ur event pulls lol )

1 Like

Yes, I canā€™t resist myself. This is what boredom does to youā€¦ makes you click happy haha

3 Likes

Had 9 EHT saved up for my first sand empire, got very lucky and pulled 2 Arman, 1 Hisan, 1 Gafar, and Yunan! 1 Colen and then a few s1 3*, but very happy overall. Gafar will be leveled soon, but Iā€™m unsure about Yunan. My other 5* green is Atomos, and itā€™s a toss-up which is better IMO. I do need a tank, and have 7 tonics, but havenā€™t fully ascended any 5* yet.

4 Likes

Landed a Gafar, Arman and Hisan. Used a few EHTā€™s (saving rest for Xmas) and did one 10-pull. Happy I did the 10-pull got my 3rd Isarina (food probably) and finally scored Raffaele :star_struck: if anything just to collect the HOTM, have Ariel to work on as a blue Healer and Kiril is maxed :smile:

1 Like

Got 16 EHTs saved up, pulled earlier today - Kiril, Little John, a feeder and got discouraged, thought that Iā€™ll save my coins for a chance at the next monthā€™s HOTM. Shot 3 more tokens just now because it kept bugging my mind and got Gafar, Yunan and a feeder. I guess Iā€™ve used up my luck, not sure if I should shoot some coins at this event for Noor or wait for the vampires. Pretty happy though with my results so far.

2 Likes

I hv only 1 EHT and will get 2 more from the event. I wonā€™t use those in this event. Iā€™m going to save EHT until all seasonal event new heroes released

May be until Halloween heroes released lol who knows :see_no_evil:

I canā€™t do that, as you can tell I am impatient.
I already finished Frostmarch, and all 3 difficult tiers for Sand Empiresā€¦ I have to do daily POV as soon as possible :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

1 Like

Geez, man. Summer sands is here not even for a full day and youā€™ve already blown it all the way back to the Sahara.

2 Likes

This is why/how I am Level 64 in just a year lol.
I canā€™t stop myselfā€¦ I had gems to buy refills and to be fair it was better than wasting them on 2x Pulls (which I would haveā€¦ we all know it haha)

1 Like

I sympathize, Iā€™ve just finished advanced stage. Now I can leisurely play the rest on auto.

1 Like