🎃 Portal Stats & Summon Results – Return to Morlovia (Halloween) 2021

I’ve done 51 pulls in total so far, not a single 5*. Francine is the top of my list, not for EDD since I have Fogg

These are the stats from an LB and maxed Frank. My son has him and uses him a lot. He also got the costume this time with 3 pulls while I got nothing with 42 :joy:

9 Likes

Anyone who dismisses epics out of hand is missing out on a lot of potential.

4 Likes

I mean that’s basically 5* stats

3 Likes

Well…I had enough gems for another summon…drawn in by that Frank costume + LB

I’m now the proud owner of the full set of 5*.

Seriously I wish it was this easy in all the other portals :joy:

(Plus it really was a single pull…not a screen grab from the middle of the 4th straight 30 pull pretending to be a single pull)

12 Likes

Congrats! Hopefully I can get some of that luck when I gained the EHT from the event rewards :sweat_smile: would love to get a Frank.

I was way luckier with the next 18 pulls:

Vanda, Frank, 3x Jack, Vlad.

12 Likes

Only had 10 EHTs saved. The first nine were all S1 3* and Grimm. Then the 10th one was FRANCINE. Cool. Was hoping for a Frank costume to go with my already max’ed Frank. Got one more EHT from a Fire Chest and single pull was Frank! Can’t complain how those pulls turned out.

9 Likes

Woop

13 Likes

Hoarded 14 EHT, got Russel and Vanda

11 Likes

Just a precision: unless this has changed, debuff blocker won’t stop Skadi’s stacks. Neither will buff blocker stop Slayer’s stacks. In general stacks and (de)buffs are considered separate entities. Agree that (de)buff blockers are powerful tools and that’s why I highly appreciate Onyx. Btw this makes C-Vanda a great counter against C-Kadilen, because it’s much easier to block her applying dodge (since C-Van is faster than C-Kad, it shouldn’t be too much of a problem) than to try and fail to remove it.

1 Like

Vanda’s ability can resist Skadi’s stacks because they are applied to your heroes, i have done it multiple times. It wont stop slayer stacks because they are applied to the enemy heroes. We are talking about the ailment shield Vanda gives not the buff block of Onyx or C. Sabina.

1 Like

As far as I know, Vanda can’t resist Skadi’s stacks. Stacks are different from status ailments.

Now i really dont know, i remember using Vanda to resist it but maybe they changed it since, if i get the chance i will test it.

1 Like

When your test is done, let me know the result. Thanks in advance.

17 pulls with my saved EHTs got me a dupe Magni and a dupe Vivica. Well… That’s pretty :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

Got excited I received a hero token from the Mythic Titan rewards so I jumped in and summoned this legendary, 6* hero: :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Still pretty good ‘odds’ even though the 5* could have been better. So many people (myself including) pulling 50+ and only landing 3 and 4* dupes haha. But I guess sometimes it’s more annoying knowing you beat the odds and just pulled the wrong heroes!

2 Likes

I got an EHT from MT loot:

Maybe I’ll have better luck next time. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Seems that a lot of people got an eht, me to but to traumatized from my recent pulls :sweat_smile: fingers crossed you have more luck next time!

1 Like