🎃 Portal Stats & Summon Results – Return to Morlovia (Halloween) 2020

Wait until the 1st? In case you may get the next HOTM…my 2 cents.

Does anybody notice that Valeria closes her eyes in the summon portal?

3 Likes

1 EHT Pull.

15 Likes

20 EHT pulls:

3*
Ganju x2
Carver
Nashgar
Prisca
Jahangir
Oberon
Jack x2
Vlad x3
Fat Tuck F…

4*
Rigard
Kashhrek
Tiburtus
Colen
Caedmon
Kelile
Grimm

5*
Zulag x2

Very disappointed as these are all duplicate (feeders) except for Jack and Zulag… I knew I should have saved my tokens for Christmas.

1 Like

Off 20 tokens, the most noticeable summons… HA feeders.

My 10 pull got me another Jack…

Overall disappointing.

2 Likes

After a disappointing Ice chest, did a single pull with gems

14 Likes

9 EHT pulls, 8 S1 3*s, 1 Jack and one bonus draw Zulag. Didn’t want her at all, and she’s the first HOTM I got since Grimble. She’ll get in queue for Tabards, eventually find a place in a war team and that’s about it.

Forty EHT pulls yielded me two Valerias, two Franks, multiple Jacks and Vlads, two Vivicas, two Zulags but zero Halloween five stars.

1 Like

With 8 EHTs, I got 1 Jack (plus 2 dupes), 1 Vlad, and :poop:. I wanted Frank. :slightly_frowning_face:

I think I’m going to use the 2 EHTs from seasonal event in November and I may buy the Valor pass to get another 2 EHTs.

Alright, there simply must be a meme out there, with the words

“Season 1 Heroes, get out of my Valhalla / Atlantis / Morlovia / Whatever - portal!”

Or like, a meme with the face I make when I see yet another Season 1 Hero pop up… :smile:

I had saved up every EHT, since I begun playing and had 14. Was pondering if I should save some for Christmas, but suddenly I had used up all of them. (How did that happen… :woman_facepalming: )

I got

Balthazar
Grimm
Jack
Gan Ju x 2
Brienne
Isshtak
Karil x 2
Carver
Vlad
Graymane
Bane
Renfeld

Horray for Jack and Vlad :partying_face: As a relatively new player, I mostly have my eyes set on 3*s anyway, since I can actually max those out. :sweat_smile:

Still, though, I wouldn´t mind not seeing so many Season 1 heroes in these portals. Bring on that meme!

6 Likes

Had some pretty insane luck on my alt account. Had 12 EHT’s saved for this event. Was able to pull Jack, Valeria, Francine and the HOTM!

7 Likes

So, I used 24 EHT. After getting Tyr and Fenrir yesterday, I expected nothing. But I was wrong. This game is weird. But hey, that’s RNG for ya!

I also got Vlad (didn’t get him last year), Jack, Frank (wanted both a lot) and 2nd Domitia (it’s 5* still). So good pull in my book. Especially after yesterday. Now Vanda or Tyr for rings…

17 Likes

Today i had my lucky moment, just 9 pulls with tokens, i gained her and Jack, happy Empires day YAY!!!

12 Likes

Managed to finish Advanced Stage 15 to get the EHT… KARIL! Yay.

2 Likes

4 token pulls, two S1s, Vlad and Frank. I’d much prefer Jack over Vlad.

1 Like

Used up my 16 tokens and got squat. High level feeders for Gefjon.

1 Like

Same in the summon gate. That’s why I didn’t share it earlier:

2 Likes

16 tokens here = 4 Vlad, 1 Valeria & 1 Frank.
2 years almost and i don’t have 5 * from event or seasonal.
Next time may be… i don’t expect anything anymore…

4 Likes

Unlucky here:

20 pulls from tokens
30 pulls from diamonds

6x Jack, 6x Vlad, 2x Frank, 1x Valeria
S1 heroes 29x3*, 6x4*
Bonus garbage Zulag

No to mention last week Valhalla summon 10x + 30x receiving 2 S1 5* heroes and plenty of garbage.

I was looking forward this event for long, same as for Valhalla with Gefjon. I was ready for a dissapointment. But not that huge.

I had a nice time playing this game, but this was the last nail to the coffin.

Farewell and better luck to everyone.

4 Likes

122757570_2687234341594903_5077357818212895977_n 122808906_681314756118703_4548360236263413542_n