🎃 Portal Stats & Summon Results – Return to Morlovia (Halloween) 2020

Just single pull. 3 star.but a bit happy as portal said “available for first time” …

8 Likes

I had 25 EHTs saved, and used 18… and I’m sooo missing green :heart_eyes:
Also got 2 Jacks, 2 Valerias and Vlad

17 Likes

Used my 34 tokens saved, got 2 Valerias, 2 Franks, a few Jacks and Vlads and VANDA!!! The one vampire i really wanted, thats great, im satisfied.

7 Likes

2 token pulls for feeder 3s and a ten pull

Stoked for Vanda, but I’m at 5/6 rings waiting to ascend Garnet. Decisions.

14 Likes

Last year I was chasing Victor without success, dropped nearly 40 EHTs, got the new purple three star and the new blue four star, beside some valerias (already two maxed sitting on the bench for ages). Then started pulling with gems, rage ascended and power leveled a second seshat in between. Although it would have been more clever to wait for an offer with a 4star AM, I eventually ended up pulling Vanda. Very pleased as I have the mats and would have ascended Kestrel or JF after the event. Although I think Francine is the real deal, I need my Tonics for Frigg first… finally got peace with Halloween gate…

16 Likes

Okay so tried 3 singles just now and out pops Vanda

17 Likes

Good afternoon.
53 calls - no 5 *.

1 Like

1 Vlad, 1 Jack, 1 (friggin) Renfeld, and 1 Jahangir (plus Zulag).

I will be saving all my other golden tokens for december I guess.

1 Like

Got Vanda from tokens i had saved up and Victor from a 10 pull!
would’ve liked to have gotten Francine, but i suppose this’ll do, right? :joy:

9 Likes

Did 13 ETH pulls, got
Francine
Frank
3xVlad
3xJack
1xKiril
1xMelendor
1xgunnar
1xazlar
1xnagash

Not sure if vlad has any use and i dont know how many jacks to hold

6 Likes

Finally i have broken my drought of green!!

I used 10 saved EHTs got her in the nineth pull

Screenshot_20201026-101335_Empires

Im so happy, finally i have another green besides Elkanen

16 Likes

I had 2 EHT and got Hawkmoon (again) and Li Xiu from them. I did a gem pull and got Skittleskull from it.

Building my unique library one pull at a time.

1 Like

Did 1 and only 1 EHT pull (Saving all gems and EHT’s for Christmas), got Jack. I’m happy with that!

9 Likes

6 EHT, really wanted Vanda or Francine. Got Vlad and Zulag. I didn’t have them so I can’t complain much.

5 Likes

3 EHT pulls…3 garbage S1 3*…as expected

Same here. 3 EHT pulls… and 3 S1 3*…it is enough for today, tomorrow i will try again my luck.

Did four EHT pulls, got Vlad, Frank and 2 S1 4* dupes: Li Xiu and Hu Tao. I have 5 EHT left and now tempted to use them…

I made 12 pulls with EHTs: got one Jack, one Vlad, one Frank, and one Victor (dupe), the rest being S1 heroes. Sadly, still no Zulag (though not really aiming for her).

I guess I had pretty good draws compared to some other players here. The previous Return to Morlovia, I was starting out in this game, and I was lucky to already draw Victor with an EHT, but did not score any Vlad or Valeria. So, I am happy getting most of the 3-stars and 4-stars this time around! Still no Valeria, and I would like Francine and Vanda. Will wait for November being trying with the rest of my EHTs (~20 of them left), and maybe a 10-pull.

2 Likes

Did a 10-Pull and got Jack and 2 Francine!!! :star_struck: Used 3 EHTs, drew Vlad, as well!; thanks game for making me pull less for this seasonal :smirk:

5 Likes

I did more pulls and I got in total:

6 pulls:
4x 1S heroes: Azar, Hawkmoon, Gunnar, Renfeld
2x Even heroes: Vlad, Jack

Of course I am happy that I got two Morlovia heroes, but I really would like to get at least 1 4* hero… During Sand Empire I did about 15 pulls and got just 2 Hisans…
But I have 4 more EHT…

2 Likes