🌑 Portal Stats & Summon Results – Lunar New Year 2023

Wow, they went from 99.5% uncostumed S1 to 99.2% uncostumed S1?

oh boy

—Yes, I’m not counting the side chance of the current HotM - who does look like a good one - because every other hero portal (not counting the grey token one) also has the same HotM chance and better odds (unless you pretty much literally own every hero in the game up to this point and are playing gotta-catch-them-all with all two new heroes in this portal).

3 Likes

X9

10 Likes

This portal made me laugh. Not the way I did expect, but still. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Got lucky

11 Likes

I don’t think that many people will buy Tokens for this Portal just to have a whooping 0,80% Chance to get Sniper that is a counter for Miriam Tanks.

Beside the top alliances of course, where you might need to get at least 3 of them

1 Like

It is a gehtto of a portal… what a bummer…

2 Likes

It’s a shame because the artwork is really nice. I did do 11 pulls though

Sorry folks… did a 10-pull and got Xiaotu. Guess I finally got lucky and beat the 0.0008% odds to get seasonal legendary. Hope Asian Bugs Bunny is worth it.

6 Likes

The rabbit pretty much destroys M&M

4 Likes

Aww, still not a single 3 or 4 star hero? :confused:

The chance to get an event hero is already so low. How discouraging.

This event sure was rushed… :racing_car:

Oh well, another one for the whales, I guess.

3 Likes

I don’t want to be telling people what they “should” or “shouldn’t” do in summoning, but at the same time…

…I feel like if SG sees players still spending resources even on significantly-reduced-odds-of-anything-new, that SG will interpret that as an incentive to keep making odds worse.

I’d prefer SG not be so incentivized.

:man_shrugging:

8 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking. Midnight & Mayhem and all other healers. And that sure is a nasty direct damage.

I was trying to explain my alliance mates how horrible odds are for this portal etc, etc, a few minutes later one of them shared this screenshot

22 Likes

It’s counterproductive against Hulda though, because her passive disables all minion effects. So Hulda’s minions can’t heal

Congrats to your alliance mate… That’s very very good to luck!

I imagine there are players doing hundreds of pulls with no luck at all to balance it all out :thinking:. I’m sure they’ll find this thread to tell us all about it. :wink:

2 Likes

They ran out of ideas when every other heroes shuts down the next. Anyone that really enjoy this?

1 Like

Not spending here, used 9 EHT, got lucky with a Laohu on fourth pull, I’ll take it !

1 Like

They still will. They will just save it until next seasonal event though.

Back to back to back :joy:

Yeah, she’s a decent counter. But her problem is that she’s average speed and of the wrong element to be an amazing counter.

1 Like