🦸‍♂️ Pophit - 5* Ice / Blue from Return to Sanctuary

This absolutely disgusting nerfing not only doesn’t trigger the added damage by Pophit it also doesn’t allow it to trigger if PepperFlame fires AFTER MTF Pophit!!!

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Fak damn greedy SG…

I invested so much time and resources after got finally lucky to try to compete with 6,5 k teams …

FAK YOU SG

Got bitten so many times and yet still got bitten. Poor poor beardy

I always get hit when the nerfs come, but whatever. I’d give them my entire roster to nerf if it meant they’d actually balance the game. :woman_shrugging: But we all know that won’t ever happen. They just release stronger ones down the line.

I still think Pophit looks fine. I have him and he still is pushing out good damage. I think he’s still worth ranking.

At least they didn’t nerf them into oblivion (yet).

1 Like

With the insane HP levels we need more power not less. Especially for C2P players like myself who now & again pull that 1 great hero (Pophit) & finally I’m able to make a dent in the HP & then the nerf comes. If u have other insane heroes it won’t matter as much (toons, owls, elves, etc.) but for players like myself it takes away our chance at a little payback if only very occasional. Shame. I don’t have the all-in-one hit hard, heal & cleanse/debuff, so I have to take separate healers & debuffers which means I only have a couple of places for hitters & having Pophit means I can probably make 1 team that can compete but after the nerf it is that little harder to take down the same opponents. It may sound like a whinge but it is fact. It really pees me off when it’s a hero I was luckily enough to get & it’s made weaker with a nerf. U start thinking why nerf this guy but not that guy. I don’t understand how they choose which to nerf & which to buff cuz there’s other more powerful, in fact way overpowered heroes that deserve a nerf more but they’re left alone. I guess it’s all £ driven so depending on the upcoming portal will determine which heroes are buffed & nerfed. Make a hero less & then the big spenders r more likely to pull for another, especially if u buff the hero in direct comparison to a hero just nerfed. They say it’s all stat. driven but surely doesn’t common sense & plain obviousness trump these hidden ‘so-called facts’? Leave ‘em alone & no nerf & live & let live.

1 Like

Don’t know why I wrote all that. It’s been repeated day after day after day since the big takeover a few years ago & it’s getting insane now. I can’t compete in war anymore. Defences r just too powerful. There shud be a buff to teams that have a lesser BP. Done me own head in writing & thinking about that.

1 Like