Pop-Up Promotions/Ads/Announcements: Be Able to Turn Off, Control, Select, Configure, or Consolidate Popups Into Single Window [MASTER]

I don’t want to be bombarded with offers to spend my money on a game that won’t let me get any good 5* hero’s even when I have bought your offers. You just want to take our money, you have to give a little to get a little

Easy fix. Ignore those offers. It only takes just a few couple of taps and those offers wont be seen for some hours, if you are lucky. Hoard EHTs, ETTs, Masquerade Keys, Challenge Coins, Legends Coins, Tower Coins, Atlantis Coins and Valhalla Coins when summoning. Learn from the Free to Play players. Be frugal. As far as we know, SG aint pointing a gun to our heads just for us to buy those offers. Be practical. Those pixels cannot be really owned by us in whatever shape or form. Join the F2P rebellion… ooooppppss… I think I’ve gone too far :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

EDIT: Since this really aint a bug, re-categorizing the thread to Ideas & Features.

3 Likes

I gotta admit. I don’t care for offers to bombard me as soon as I open up the game. Also 1 time. I fell asleep and I pushed buttons. And wound up not getting a refund even though gems had not been spent. Another problem I am having is I cannot remove my debit card from my account even after knowing how to do so. Tisk risk s.g.

1 Like

Learning to stay indifferent to these ingame offers is very useful skill that will also render to the other areas of life.

I recall times when I just couldn’t pass on that raining loot tickets offer each and every time. Now induces no feelings at all. Just one more window to close when the game starts.

1 Like

I am not a fan either, but I can understand the logic and since it is, or well it can be, a F2P game, it’s in their rights to throw at you their offers (not the first, nor the last game that does it, come to think about it, I think over 90% of the games I’ve played have done this.
Since some people might miss some offers if this ‘feature’ gets removed, I highly doubt they will change it.

1. You should be able to press the edit button and change it. Either change some digits, delete it all together etc
  2. Use a different payment method if that doesn’t work or even better, remove them all.
  3. Use a password for when you purchase something. (This one should be the best option).

I request the developers to put an option in the game to view the daily gems, coins etc offers or not. Shouldn’t we have the control whether we want to view it or not? It keeps on popping up on the screen time to time.

2 Likes

They will not do it - it’s not profitable

1 Like

get in the way of playing persistent offer pop-ups, add “familiarized” or “do not offer again”!

just adding one more to the infinite pile of frustrations:

I’d like to see such option in the game to disable daily popups. Really, I see only one popup useful - this is when heroes in danger (and this popup I want to see only, but another I want to disable).

1 Like

How about when I log in I don’t have to close 5 popups?

I get it, this is a pay to win game, and I spent plenty of money because I enjoy the game, what I don’t enjoy is closing the same popups over and over when I log into the game, sometimes it just makes me want to move on to a different game that doesn’t do this and its not like puzzle games aren’t a dime a dozen.

2 Likes

I want a way to block popup ads in the game. I know how to think for myself, and do not need 5 or 6 popups every damn time I log in!

5 Likes

But are you sure?

2 Likes

what a problem… ahahahahah
keep calm boy…

All about the Benjamins now.

Lol go download another game it’s way worse

Greed motivates the game owner - they will never comply

1 Like

Agreed, they know their audience is either addictive, greedy to win, and/or rich. I can afford to, but refuse to succumb to marketing tactics that suck in the stupid, or the stupid-rich.

I don’t mind them, but I am saying once a day, or even twice a day is acceptable. Not every single time I log into the game. It would be nice if there were a way to block popups like the ads are now every 8 hours. Once every 12 hours is suffecient. I mean really, it’s quite desperate to make them popup every single login. Sometimes I log in for short periods at work, like 2 or 3 minutes to see how we are doing and am not in the game long enough to even think about spending. 10 times a day I have to see all the popups because there is no limit.

2 Likes

They might have fixed it, thank you SG if you did. I appreciate the understanding.