Pop-Up Promotions/Ads/Announcements: Be Able to Turn Off, Control, Select, Configure, or Consolidate Popups Into Single Window [MASTER]

I don’t mind them, but I am saying once a day, or even twice a day is acceptable. Not every single time I log into the game. It would be nice if there were a way to block popups like the ads are now every 8 hours. Once every 12 hours is suffecient. I mean really, it’s quite desperate to make them popup every single login. Sometimes I log in for short periods at work, like 2 or 3 minutes to see how we are doing and am not in the game long enough to even think about spending. 10 times a day I have to see all the popups because there is no limit.

2 Likes

They might have fixed it, thank you SG if you did. I appreciate the understanding.

How do I post my own suggestion?

I can reply to others but there is NO option on the page to post a new suggestion???

New users are temporarily restricted to prevent spam

Thanks Ruskin

Couldn’t post my idea for me if you think it is a good one can you?

Here goes “I would gladly destroy one of my forges if there was a new building where you could exchange resources - like, you have got to much food and want to convert it into iron or visa versa and/or an alliance building that you can donate resources and items you have too much off and in exchange for your donations you could take out resources or items that you need?”

Search around the forum and comment as there are threads for those topics already

1 Like

Thanks again

All of your ideas sounds very good :+1:t2:

1 Like

Dear SG

As a member of the Vip club I am very happy with the extra gems, loot tickets and second builder, however I will never ever pay for the Phoenix vip deal as I find it an obscene money grabbing deal and believe it really is not worth the money.

Please can I have an option to turn off the offer so I don’t see it each time I play the game and remove it as a shop offer with the 1 next to Featured box, even though I have seen it there many times.

Also if you are feeling my sincerity can you apply the same to the Goblin Balloon.

Many thanks

A long term player.

1 Like

@Dudeious.Maximus Thanks

1 Like

Check this aswell :joy:

2 Likes

Or shoot let us pay stupid gems to stop pop ups. Thoughts? Lol?

1 Like

Wish I could turn this warning off. I don’t need more recruits.

Who else is fed up of all the offers keep opening up when you log in ??
If people want the offers just let then click on it instead of EVERYONE having to keep closing down each offer all the time they apper.
Rant over.

6 Likes

Yeah, I have enough of those too… When I log in I’m always prepared for closing 4-5 pop-ups before I can do anything else. What annoys me the most is that sometimes those pop-ups appear later than usually and when I’m collecting iron or food they suddenly appear and of course I tap on a buy button accidentaly and then I have to cancel my purchase…

6 Likes

yeah, they shouldn’t appear more than one time.

they need to have a longer cool down timer.

happened to me on a new phone that didn’t have purchase confirmation. never again (i added confirmation option cancelled that purchase)

2 Likes

I do this regularly have it set so i have to enter my password to purchase. Supposed to discourage me from spending.

2 Likes

Yes, every purchase in this game I have to confirm by logging in to my bank account, so thankfully there is no way that I will actually buy something in this game by accident, but this staring a few additional seconds at the screen and closing one additional pop-up is just very annoying.

1 Like

For real. If they’re really so scared we could miss an offer, they should put a “Tap on all offers” mission in the POV.

2 Likes

Why would you cancel it?! Don’t you want to purchase that offer, which unlocks another offer, which unlocks 28 mini boss offers, which offer you the final boss offer that isn’t really a good offer, if you buy all 28 offers?

2 Likes

IKR? What’s wrong with me? I think I have to increase the budget from 5€ to 50€. How dare I play the game and not pay for it? Ah, screw this, I will spend 500€! Klaern is very tempting.

2 Likes