Poor Elkanen, need more improvement

But i do use them for farming that level, no joke! Have not found better use yet.
Yeah, it is a sad thing, the game being so parsimonious with ascension mats that some heroes are doomed to sit at 2-60 forever - not because they are bad, but because they are just not perfect. I would love to ascend both and try them in raids - Kadilen on offence and Elk on defence… But the very existence of Lianna stops me.

I haven’t bothered to set up a max power team for farming personally, but there’s no real reason not to use 5* that way that I can see, other than aesthetic and philosophical considerations. For me it’s just that my old 4* team does the job just fine, so why change things?
Now if heroes actually got a little experience from fighting, like some people have suggested, I’d be varying things up like a shot to help with levelling.

Makes total sense… any RPG the heroes gain xp from each battle. Here you have to get always more heroes and feed one to another. Anyway this model generates more money for the company

Kadilen is better for raiding, but i advise you to wait if you have some options to get another green - Lianna, she can one-shot a healthy 4*, that is the raw damage you cannot get from the elves - i mean from those inefficient elves, Lianna is another story. Training camp level 20 seems to be the best shot. I am running 4 of them and planning to wait for Lianna at least a few month before ascending any of the twin elves.

1 Like

Hey Lianna is an elf too :unamused:

Oh, really…)) I got confused, because she is dressed totally like a normal human being, nothing fancy, and her facial expression is very open and not haughty at all.
So yeah, she is a better option anyway.

1 Like

I really hope underperforming heroes will get some proper buffs sooner rather than later. It’s just sad.

Exhibit A: Elf ears :wink:

3 Likes

I see no argument against her being a Vulcan… Just saying =P

3 Likes

:vulcan_salute:t2:

And 20 Spock’s characters

1 Like

Wrong haircut and a smile - no way she is a vulcan!