Poor Elkanen, need more improvement

got elkanen tier 3 but still confused to ascend him to tier 4 i think better kadilen. elkanen damage not to big event need 2-3 skill to kill 3* hero, its a poor hero in this game. can small giant do some upgrade? specially on his damage so poor cannt kill some 3*.
can some one give a reply about kadilen/elkanen? really need help here between elkanen or kadilen. got kadilen too n still confused go for elkanen tier 4 or kadilen tier 4… thanks Uploading… Uploading…

Neither of them is great to me.

I have Elkanen and been whining about him needing buffs since idk, September. He got a small one that changed nothing.

I ascended him hoping it would bait the game to show me a middle finger and drop Lianna from, T20 but my masterplan failed.

I basically only use him on defense and only because the alternative would be a 4* hero.

That being said, I don’t think Kadilen’s any better. At least not for my uses (so active part of game, defense is the least engaging thing… obviously. So a “fun” defense-only hero would have to be really bloody good at it).

2 Likes

Kadilen is a much better hero. I’d run her over Elk on both defense and titan teams.

2 Likes

The only good thing about elk is his special animation

2 Likes

Confirm Kadilen as more useful then Elkanen.
Better stats and more annoying/useful special.

But yes, for beeing fast heroes they both clearly lacking the killer factor of all the others.

I suppose if Kadilen’s special saves the team from titan’s special she might have an edge there. But that’s a small consolation.

Their attack stats are similar, on the lower end amongst 5* heroes, from greens only Horghall has lower one. Just tile-damage wise Melendor, Skittle-skull, Green Wabbit, and, especially, Little John are all better.

So I guess, indeed, Kadilen is the better choice for titan as she gives more survivability to the team and both heroes are pretty weak on attack :thinking:

1 Like

wise Man, you right sir

thanks for the reply

Thanks sir, will chose kadilen

thanks sir… will tier 4 kadilen…

I have always wanted to try Kadilen and Viv together in a raid to see if their special’s stacking causes me to not die. But alas, Kadilen is pretty far down the green list so she is sitting at 1/1 and not worth raiding with.

I’m this close -----I I---- from feeding him to any other hero…What were they thinking…?

1 Like

They buffed his special skill damage last time so he can heal 5 health more :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Good point, now I’m only -----I… …I---- this close from feeding his ■■■ to someone…

C’mon, guys, i have both Kadilen and Elk and they are incredibly, extremely useful for farming 8-7 even unascended or 2-60 - a killer team. So the key is to use them wisely!

I hope you’re being ironic, but I don’t know you yet so I’m a little hesitant to snicker just yet :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: indeed level 5* heroes for farming is some thing…

1 Like

Depends on where the farming is going on. Overkill for 8-7, maybe not so much for province 23.

agree, hahaha thanks for reply

Thanks for write, agree sir