Poor Design for Multiple Accounts

I’m not sure that’s possible. How could they distinguish between different profiles if they have the same account #? If email (gmail) account is different then account # should be different. I don’t think it would be possible to have multiple accounts with the same email.

If it IS possible then that is a serious bug!

@mhalttu @Petri do you know what’s going on here?

Someone in these forums has to be in a similar situation. If you have multiple accounts on one device could you please do me a favor and see if their Account # is the same?

Do not post screenshots of your accounts. Just say if they are the same and what OS your device had. Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

I would be MORE than willing to post a video showing the veracity of my claim to a Developer via a private communication.

It is the exact same Account #.

Having the exact same account number for a completely different profile is just bad.

Completely agree.

I think it serves the developers a function. I believe Account # are specific to devices. I also believe it is why The devs are unwilling or unable to “support” multiple accounts.

I have 10 on mine ALL the same #s and ALL end in 2

1 Like

10?!

Thanks for the response!

1 Like

Is your account # 6 characters?

Again, thanks for your response.

1 Like

LOL i loved the game to much did NOt want to wait for flags…and like a real DUMB ASSP spent on all

1 Like

yes they was…6…

1 Like

Thanks. Hopefully more will respond to confirm, too.

Wow, that is, shortsighted to say the least.

I only have the one player profile and that takes up way too much of my time :rofl:

4 Likes

I hope it is “shortsighted”. I fear it is intentional. I hope it’s just one of those things planned on but they haven’t gotten around to it…

But the pessimist in me thinks it’s either a cost-saving issue (I.e. server space) or a money-making issue (8.e. Ad revenue based on views per account).

1 Like

Hi, as noted earlier:

Please also note that only one game can be saved per each Google Play/AppleID account.

2 Likes

Hi,
Question: if a kick ■■■■ Hero appears in 1 acct, does he show on all?
Major cheat if it does.:grin:
Have a merry and happy.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

Nope. Definitely does not lol

1 Like

Ok, I’m confused. If you have multiple profiles I always assumed that meant multiple Google Play (or Game Center) accounts (ie multiple emails), one per profile. That should mean a different account number per profile should it not?

Am I missing something?

Ok, nevermind. I just checked and the same profile on two different devices has a different account number. I guess it’s tied to the device and not the profile.

Quintessentially multi accounting is a bad idea for the same reasons having multiple girl friends is. :wink:

2 Likes

So…it’s not an Account #…it’s an “Account Identifier” where the pound sign (showing my age on that terminology, you kids call it a “hashtag”) means “Identifier”…

I guess that sounds nicer than “Device Identifier”…or “Device Monitor #”…which is what it really is.

Save all your emails/passwords & play IDs , folks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.