Pompitous Top 10 raid challenge

You got a playbook that goes way beyond this. And also gets…“snippy”
It seems like the first chapter is to quote the extremists.
You love challenging the wrong voices. They are easy to debate against.
But… the downside is how it drags on and on…

I quit watching it for Noor, Now I see this chapter of the playbook happening for Myztero:

[Buff Myztero - #433 by Homaclese]

And when I see it I will inject voices that aren’t just blubbering how much the hero sucks. But have legitimate concerns.

I care more for Myztero because he is not a Hotm. And he never gets featured odds like other heroes do repeatedly in multiple portals. The disappointment felt over this hero has sound arguments. That can be seen in MANY of your videos. And so just as you are entitled to give your opinion. So will I continue to give mine. I don’t plan to argue with you about it. Unless you want to continue the discussion with me.

Another chapter in the playbook is to spread your new project (off-topic) all over the forum. That’s mildly annoying and I can just ignore that.

I didn’t care so much about Noor. And recognized after a short time that you will…be understood. And there will…be no other middle ground. So I only injected when players were questioning about ascending the hero and wanted them to know exactly what they were getting for all those mats and resources.

Which delves into another chapter in of the playbook. Exaggeration… but that’s fine too. I will continue to focus on facts.
Such as the value of minions is not multiplied by 5, when only one is applied per each living ally.

As far as win-ratios go… I care less about those than I do letter grades.
A letter grade is a quick summary of what someone else values a hero.

Win-ratios have less value for other people because not only do they NOT have your roster. They also don’t raid in your tier. The only person that win-ratios matter for… is the one collecting.
They matter most for you!
And I was just curious how if you do it all the time why you were so “annoyed” about it suddenly, and also off… on the numbers.
So… you don’t do it when your raiding consecutively? Just every now and then? Ok…

I also track it. Mostly for my defense as it is really the only indicator I have to see if I need an adjustment. I don’t see the point in making others feel inferior about it. They don’t have my defense!

I will address any concerns in this thread. So we don’t derail other topics. Making this thread right here was a great move! A somewhat, joint effort :wink:
Where we can spare other readers our tit-for-tats!

We should bro hug.

But… Myztero won’t get a buff…
Balance is the only topic I care passionately about. And it’s pitted you, me, and many others as adversaries.

That’s the nature of balance in this forum. And so long as you carry a torch over something that people feel resentment over. You may want to take care not to ignore legitimate concerns or call them lazy and unimaginative.

As for me… Myztero won’t get a buff…
Eventually he’ll get a costume.

And all of my pains in the god forsaken war zone we all call balance. Have been for nothing.

So on second thought. Congratulations on your Myztero. Go ahead and wrack up the posts. I really don’t care. Because it really doesn’t matter

2 Likes