Polygon Graph for Hero Comparison 📊 - Available Here from @Garanwynn and @kamikaze_assassin

That would be ideal. Unfortunately, the portable version of Excel is like 1000x less useful for graphs than the desktop version. I only have real Excel on my work computer.

If anyone has a full-function spreadsheet program and can muck with the graph to improve view ability, please do!

For mana speed, I converted to 1000ths of a tile to keep it on a reasonable scale.

Try the hero comparison tab here and let me know of that’s what you were thinking.

1 Like

Why, yes it is. Beautifully rendered.

Have you had that a while?

The overall project has been out since classes launched. Just added the radar chart today based on this thread.

2 Likes

Awesome add! Much better than my little hack job. I use your package for all my class stuff.

Opening an alliance and being available until we become self sustainable is what kept me off the forum since November or so… ok, and getting cats for the first time in my life, so, had a lot of reading on that topic as well :rofl:

I would just peek here to check bugs category :rofl:

I have few old ideas and few new ones, let’s hope they’ll see the light of the day in next few months. :wink:

1 Like

@Garanwyn @Kamikaze_Assassin

I toss and turn within my bed
And sleep will yet allude me
The spreadsheet of the Python Red
Seems ever to confuse me

Numbers trickle, numbers churn
Statistics I will never learn
Attack, defence and HP
Their form remains a mystery

I’d be more partial to Oberon
Once rendered as a polygon
And what Boss Wolf really lacks is
His values plotted on an axis

But who can undertake this feat?
Which genius even dare compete?
To make this theory be concrete
From the columns on the sheet?

Step forward Assassin and Garanwyn
Names I hold synonymous
With the computer skills to rival all
The hackers of Anonymous

With barely an hour past
The realisation of the plan
My heroes on a radar graph
I can die a happy man!

7 Likes

Beautiful! Bravo! Your exquisite words are far more than my meager efforts deserve, I fear, but I will accept them gratefully nonetheless.

Oh Jonah, during your sabbatical we did miss your wonderful poems. Please stay around and contribute like this

1 Like